Jump to content
Ploegy

[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

Pretty please with a cherry on top c:

Okay. I will be nice. Just send me a screenshot of your character and I'll make something for ya

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Heimann said:

pls gib

What do I look like to you? Some art person or something?

 

Are we trying to revive my shop here cuz you guys are picking the worst of times

 

Spoiler

I will do like 3 or 4 of these little doodles so if you want one give character pics please. Kay automatically gets a spot since he asked first. Others are first come first serve

 

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Ploegy said:

What do I look like to you? Some art person or something?

 

Are we trying to revive my shop here cuz you guys are picking the worst of times

 

  Reveal hidden contents

I will do like 3 or 4 of these little doodles so if you want one give character pics please. Kay automatically gets a spot since he asked first. Others are first come first serve

 

I want one too bb

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Torinnnnn said:

I want one too bb

 

17 minutes ago, Ploegy said:

if you want one give character pics please

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Torinnnnn said:

Can you use this but with cyan hair?

Yeah I can do that. I'll make yours after I make K9's. He just needs to give me that character pic

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ploegy said:

Yeah I can do that. I'll make yours after I make K9's. He just needs to give me that character pic

i dont have one, but I'm a while guy with a brown mohawk and blu eyes


i trust your artistic prowess

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Heimann said:

i dont have one, but I'm a while guy with a brown mohawk and blu eyes


i trust your artistic prowess

Such a risky thing to do

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Plo, would you make a signature for me? :)

Maybe once I make the sig I promised Bil forever ago

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Ploegy said:

Maybe once I make the sig I promised Bil forever ago

Would a modest donation help in hastening things up? ^^

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Would a modest donation help in hastening things up? ^^

I don't really ever take money. It just makes me feel bad

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Ploegy said:

I don't really ever take money. It just makes me feel bad

Awww. I remember I had a sig from you but the new forums consumed it along with many others, now my current one is outdated :C

Oh well, I'd appreciate if you'd find some time for it, maybe you won't wany money, but if there's any other way I could repay the favour lemme know (ofc if you decide to do it, that is)

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Awww. I remember I had a sig from you but the new forums consumed it along with many others, now my current one is outdated :C

Oh well, I'd appreciate if you'd find some time for it, maybe you won't wany money, but if there's any other way I could repay the favour lemme know (ofc if you decide to do it, that is)

Honestly if I made you one I wouldn't need any form of payment. I'm probably gonna try to get back into making stuff but we'll see

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, Platoons said:

back from the dead.

But are you back from the dead?

 

@RysPicz What kind of sig did you want? Might as well tell me

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.