[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

4 hours ago, DaftCoolio said:

ignore mayu, she has enough sigs. Can i get one with a shiny sealeo that shoots lazer beams out of its eyes please and thank you

ejf5kQD.png

4 hours ago, Bluejim said:

make me shitty shiny farfetch'd pls

8M5DNgo.png

4 hours ago, mayuuuuu said:

can u make me a beautiful shiny ampharos staring off into a beautiful sunset horizon pls and thank u and ily <3

but also just a shiny ampharos in it is nice

l7uwmtV.png

Hey, i was wondering if you could help me out with something relatively simple, i am absolutely awful at anything gimp/ps w/e and have the creative mindset and artistic abilities of a toddler with down syndrome.

Would really appreciate if you could do a sig sort of like this, i would have done it myself but the signature image limit was one

essentially just this picture, flipped horizontal with a symmetrical space between them like so, with a 100% opacity background if your feeling creative feel free to add a background you think works and text in the middle compatible with the shade of purple that the swalot are, size it so that it looks it sort of goes well w/ the two swalot. Maybe the text could flash different colors, idk what ever is easier that sounds like it just adds work. 

Anyway really appreciate it and if no thats cool, willing to donate as well.

2rh1seb.jpg(PurpleText) ItzMayhem(PurpleText)288zcwm.png

Edited by CCMayhem
On 10/26/2016 at 1:13 PM, Ploegy said:

I'll see what I can do. Haven't really done real sigs in awhile but maybe once I get motivated

yesterday i talked to a arms dealer named Theodore Rex about getting some thermite. he told me

"im sorry i just have small arms."

plow edgy pls respond