Jump to content
Ploegy

[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, BlackJovi said:

platoons > 

  Reveal hidden contents

gonna drop this here and leave slowly 

 

I already know my sigs suck ass so idk what you're trying to accomplish with this comment

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Platoons said:

Plewgi always gonna be #1 at drawings though

I'll always be #1 at getting absolutely nothing done actually. Which is why after these requests I think this shop will be closing for good. I've had a pretty good run, but I just don't have the motivation anymore nor do I have much drive to even get on these forums much in the first place

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Ploegy said:

I'll always be #1 at getting absolutely nothing done actually. Which is why after these requests I think this shop will be closing for good. I've had a pretty good run, but I just don't have the motivation anymore nor do I have much drive to even get on these forums much in the first place

chill.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Ploegy said:

I am chill though. I am just speaking the truth

Dont do this, ill close my shop the same day if i have to.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Platoons said:

Dont do this, ill close my shop the same day if i have to.

ghaey? you #1 pls dont close 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Platoons said:

Dont do this, ill close my shop the same day if i have to.

Why though?

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Ploegy said:

Why though?

because if you close shop you will stop coming to the forums and we will all miss you.

 

im out of puns will do double next time

Edited by fredrichnietze

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, fredrichnietze said:

because if you close shop you will stop coming to the forums and we will all miss you.

this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, fredrichnietze said:

because if you close shop you will stop coming to the forums and we will all miss you.

 

im out of puns will do double next time

Oh come on. It wouldn't be the end of the world if I wasn't around

Share this post


Link to post

loosing contact with your friends forever is the same as if you lost them as friends. i do not know how many people here you consider your friend. but friends are a valuable thing not be tossed away lightly. you may find new ones to replace them, but you may not. people are in a sense irreplaceable, not because they can not be replaced but because their replacements are not the same. it's like replacing coffee with mnt dew. they both give you caffeine and they are both liquids but nothing else is the same. 

 

my buddy used to annoy me with bird puns when we went for walks in the forest. i however learned.



toucan play at this game

 

the next day we went to work at the factory and he actually told me a good pun. i laughed so hard i knocked over a vat of food coloring with soaked both of us and got us fired.



i think i dyed a little inside.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

loosing contact with your friends forever is the same as if you lost them as friends. i do not know how many people here you consider your friend. but friends are a valuable thing not be tossed away lightly. you may find new ones to replace them, but you may not. people are in a sense irreplaceable, not because they can not be replaced but because their replacements are not the same. it's like replacing coffee with mnt dew. they both give you caffeine and they are both liquids but nothing else is the same. 

 

my buddy used to annoy me with bird puns when we went for walks in the forest. i however learned.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 


toucan play at this game

 

the next day we went to work at the factory and he actually told me a good pun. i laughed so hard i knocked over a vat of food coloring with soaked both of us and got us fired.

 

 

 

 

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents
 


i think i dyed a little inside.
 
 

 

Okay now you made me feel so bad. Ugh Fred why do you do this to me

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Ploegy said:

Okay now you made me feel so bad. Ugh Fred why do you do this to me

because Fred's a great guy

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Platoons said:

because Fred's a great guy

But I'm a shit person so why would you want me around?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ploegy said:

But I'm a shit person so why would you want me around?

deep down everyones shit, have you met me? but the only thing worth anything on this planet is people. if you have every other thing of worth but people and youre alone life sucks.



im secretly a preacher



not really thou



a t-rex walks into a bar. he struggles in and says "bartender get me a drink". the bar tender says "how can you see me? im not moving." the t-rex says "i am a mutant born with the ability to see non moving things". the bar tender gives the t rex a large pitcher of vodka and a lit cigar "on the house". the t rex takes the drink and cigar and says "what do i do with this thing?" meaning the cigar. the bar tender knocks the bottle of vodka onto the floor and says



6S5CrUBXN1Rx.gif

then runs away.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Sleepy said:

plogey are you ded

I am definitely dead. I rarely get on these forums for more than 5 minutes now

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Ploegy said:

I am definitely dead. I rarely get on these forums for more than 5 minutes now

make the PSL honor sigs?

 

 

 

Spoiler

pretty please

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

make the PSL honor sigs?

 

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

pretty please

 

ask tor, he a god 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Sleepy said:

make the PSL honor sigs?

 

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

pretty please

 

What do these sigs need. I can see what I can do just hit me up with everything

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Ploegy said:

Accurate doodle is accurate

4b174280ac9be6c8cbd47bd5eb35dd83.png

smart place to hide while waiting to ambush your prey.

 

also im proud of you for that pun in your sig.

 

the other day a steel beam fell on my toe. thankfully i have steel toed boots because...



im lack-toes intolerant and im going to milk this as long as i can even if it gets cheesy.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.