Jump to content
Ploegy

[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, Ploegy said:

Welp I hated that first one so I redid parts of it and got this result instead the full size is big so spoiler

 

  Reveal hidden contents

S5mcjmX.png

 

This is so cute, I wish cartoons were still drawn in this fashion!!!!

 

My only bit of criticism would be perhaps make the hands larger & give them those classic white gloves like all cartoons in that style has!

 

Other than that, adorable ~ 

Share this post


Link to post
Ploegy   
1 hour ago, RealLifeAngel said:

This is so cute, I wish cartoons were still drawn in this fashion!!!!

 

My only bit of criticism would be perhaps make the hands larger & give them those classic white gloves like all cartoons in that style has!

 

Other than that, adorable ~ 

I thought about doing gloves but ultimately went with paws instead. Maybe I'll make another version with gloves or a whole new character design

Share this post


Link to post
Ploegy   

Okay, I need ideas for what the second character should be based on. Throw them at me. Probably gonna make it a female design if that helps

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, Ploegy said:

Okay, I need ideas for what the second character should be based on. Throw them at me. Probably gonna make it a female design if that helps

maybe a female wolverine type character

Share this post


Link to post
Bluebird   
On 10/11/2017 at 9:09 PM, Ploegy said:

Welp I hated that first one so I redid parts of it and got this result instead the full size is big so spoiler

 

  Reveal hidden contents

S5mcjmX.png

 

Looks like a cuphead boss hahaha.

 

Make something megaman alike <3.

Share this post


Link to post
Ploegy   
13 minutes ago, Bluebird said:

Looks like a cuphead boss hahaha.

 

Make something megaman alike <3.

Actually my inspiration came from a game called Bendy and the Ink Machine

 

Eh not really the direction I wanna take. Mega man doesn't have that classic cartoon vibe. I'm looking more for an animal / creature

Share this post


Link to post
Ploegy   
46 minutes ago, Toast said:

can u draw me

I only wanna draw for myself cuz I'm an uguu

Share this post


Link to post
Ploegy   

Since nobody was helpful, I took matters into my own hands and came up with this

6f0db7e4321c9dfa84e3cbbda08a1cc1.png

 

Spoiler

pose was heavily inspired off Betty Boop cuz she inspired me for this style for the character

 

Share this post


Link to post
Ploegy   
On 11/12/2017 at 8:30 AM, Heimann said:

draw me a sad sableye whos thinking about a orange dratini pls

Please I'm not even taking requests right now. Too busy with life and all that shit

Share this post


Link to post
Bilburt   
5 minutes ago, Platoons said:

Ploegy died.

at least she showed up for my mareep event, unlike you

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Text: AxelBlizard [ARØW]

Gif: 9cejjM1.gif

Character Render: luxray

Background: you decide

 

Edited by AxellBlizard

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.