[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

I have recently asked few people to make me sig from this pic and nobody couldn't help me, be my saviour Plo and I will love you until the end of my days.

Text: Forfiter

Animated text?: If possible sure but not necessary

Character/Pokemon/Whatever: [spoiler]EnDlQwD.jpg[/spoiler]

Background: Anything you think will fit me

Anything else?: I love you

Text: [CiX] Statius

Animated text?: Yes.

Character/Pokemon/Whatever: Please use this exact picture.[spoiler]kakashi_sensei.jpg[/spoiler]

Background: Use something that looks amazing with this or just use whats given above.

Anything else?: Make it look bad ass, I know you can do it Ploooooooooog!

meeee plzzzzzz    anything

Please fill out the form it would be much appreciated :)

EDIT:

Alrighty, had to redo this like 5 times because I didn't like how it was turning out, but here you go Forfi. If you want me to do something else with it just message me. I'm always open to redo if needed

[spoiler]

qIZ7Ykg.gif

[/spoiler]

EDIT:

Alrighty, had to redo this like 5 times because I didn't like how it was turning out, but here you go Forfi. If you want me to do something else with it just message me. I'm always open to redo if needed

[spoiler]

qIZ7Ykg.gif

[/spoiler]

I love you. I'm changing this into my sig right now, this is exactly something I wanted!

<33

[spoiler]wish I could pay you back somehow, tell me if there's anything I can do for you bby <3[/spoiler]

Just as a heads up, if the images provided aren't a PNG file or have a one colored background it may be harder for me to use. I will try to work with the images given, but I can not promise I can use them. If I have any issues I will contact you.

P.S cool sigs

Thank you :)

Just as a heads up, if the images provided aren't a PNG file or have a one colored background it may be harder for me to use. I will try to work with the images given, but I can not promise I can use them. If I have any issues I will contact you.

Thank you :)

*Crosses fingers that mine work*

EDIT:

[spoiler]

qIZ7Ykg.gif

[/spoiler]

plo its me      u think i got time for that    u know me choose someting

edit; NVM    

ooooh fuckyissss

Text:Flavajabari

Animated text? Yes please, but only so you can practise ofc

Character/Pokemon/Whatever: houndour &/or poochyena

Background: whatever

Anything else?: make it sexy

Well since you wanted me to practice with my animation, I did just that on yours. Spent the last hour and a half trying to work out a new animation and I really like how it worked out ^^

[spoiler]

uM7dl1f.gif[/spoiler]

EDIT:

Also I am taking a break for the night will continue these tomorrow :3 I'm having a lot of fun making them