[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

After just under 5 hours of work, I have finished the coloring on Yumi's character

hIYmWS6.png

Am extremely pleased with this outcome

[spoiler]Best fucking coloring I've done in a long time x3[/spoiler]

At first glance, I thought this was my character, lol.

Nice work.  c:

I wonder how many pages on a normal notepad you could fill out on your list of things that you couldn't draw.

Guns, skirts, now make a gun have a skirt on it or make a skirt gun (gun that fires out skirts.) or maybe make a gun inside a skirt.

You're very much welcome Yumi c: Had a fun time drawing and coloring it

Anyways, this won't be a surprise, but putting everything on hold for the moment cuz I just learned Platoons' birthday is in 9 days and I promised him a drawing so I will probably need all 9 days to draw, outline, color, and shade this drawing for him while managing to keep up with the pile of hw I have been putting off till last minute

So I promised Plat that if I finished this early I would post is and well this lazy shit wasn't a lazy shit for once and finished it in about a day so even though it's 8 days early, I would love to wish my good friend Platoons a very happy birthday with this fabulous present I made him. Enjoy buddy c:

ccdpJHD.png

Edited by Ploegy

One of these days i'll be able to watch some kind of sport lol

aha hockey is basically my life <3

Also, all these color layers

1965b73c0ad15c5d169af9419eec9517.png

Gonna have 12 more layers for shading. I literally can't handle so many layers. Like this alone is the normal amount of layers I have for a drawing and I normally have each colored section broken apart, but not for this

Well compare that to this one of the drawing for platoons:

6124a35b4825a8ec2caadc82daac1864.png

That's also 15 layers but so much more spread out. I'm at 15 layers with just character colors, the lineart, the sketch, and the background

Same goes for the drawing I did for Yumi

9ceada686fdeaed52ecd11d8b9e7838a.png

Only 10 layers here, but pretty spread out cuz that's what I like doing, but this huge drawing is making me limit myself cuz gonna have 20+ layers ;-;

Edit:

Oooooh we're half way there

b8c5fad651088f9b63030051e6af88da.png

Ooooooh we're living on a prayer

[spoiler]10/10 song reference[/spoiler]

Edited by Ploegy