[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

Plowedgy, have you made any progress on Dark Suit Samus? :D

Edit: All hail king Kili

I haven't yet because I've been walking around campus a majority of the week trying to get used to everything cuz you know the school I go to is literally a city that is bigger than my hometown. I have the rest of today, the weekend, and Monday off to work on stuff tho

plo anyway i could get you to draw a rather large picture of all the old rvtn crew? i would pay ofc as this would take a while and be a huge image. i want to get rather involved too with details of how people look and what they are wearing ect...

How many people are we talking in this drawing?

like at least 30 probably more. not everyone who was ever in rvtn but like all the ones who actually talked to people and made freinds and logged on.

Damn, well the thing is with something big like this it would take me a lot of time and motivation. My motivation is always so wish-washy and I'm not sure how much time I'm gonna have

Here i have a difficult yet easy task for ya Ploegy: give my avatar a thrumpet and brendans hairnet thingy. Maybe even with the word Hype under it.

Could ya do that? If you could, that would mean the world to me, you are the best, etc etc

I'll see what I can do

Anyways, sketch of Yumi thus far

H3ZKeXC.png

Literally cannot draw skirts ;-;

Damn, well the thing is with something big like this it would take me a lot of time and motivation. My motivation is always so wish-washy and I'm not sure how much time I'm gonna have

time is not a problem. im ok with paying you now and having it take months or longer. i want to have something to remember them by.