[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

Plowedgy, someone kept deleting my posts on this thread to you -.-

But yeah, if you could draw me Samus whenever you're bored or something and have nothing else to do that would be cool :P

K I will probably sketch it tomorrow. Did you want Regular or Zero Suit tho?

I needs moar pleogy i needs moar

J8NDT94.png

I need screenshots like this to be able to do the sig

Also heads up to everyone, I have a very busy weekend ahead of be since I will be moving into my dorm so depending on how much time I have I will see if I can actually get stuff done and not keep doing my own personal art :P

That is so badass it's not even funny. Very nicely done :)

Glad you like it. Literally got mad while doing it. Will color and outline it soon(tm) just like the rest of the stuff I need to do

If you guys want me to do any sketches like those just hit me up. I have to go to a hotel tonight since I'm not driving to my college for 8 in the morning in the weather we're having so I'll really have nothing else to do plus no Red Wings on tonight. Will probably work on the sigs in the car, since my parents decided they needed to drive, but won't be able to post them till I get internet

Edited by Ploegy

I needs moar pleogy i needs moar

J8NDT94.png

I want one of those minimalist sigs again. Can i have a grey color scheme this time with a rhydon and the text says FuzyRegirock

also i want that same wavy pattern like the other one u made me

Gimp finally didn't poop on me when I was doing animation \o/ So here ya are

[spoiler]jlEq1qm.gif[/spoiler]

Sorry for getting like nothing done like I had hoped. Was a long and awful car ride there and was hard to focus with my dad yelling that he couldn't see the road because visibility was awful. Plus when I got to the hotel I literally crashed because the car ride that was suppose to take an hour and a half turned out to be over 3 hours long. The only thing I got done was some outlining on my character ref sheet. Probably won't get shit done this weekend because gotta finish packing tomorrow for my move in on Sunday, but Monday I only have 1 class in the morning so I can try to do requests then

This progress tho:

[spoiler]

D9dCHo9.png[/spoiler]

Edited by Ploegy

So I had plenty of problems getting internet in my dorm, but I finally got it a few hours ago so I should be able to work and post things again c: I've done some work, but I'm really been trying to adjust to living in a dorm so I haven't done too much work and most of it was on my character concept since it's taking me forever to outline, but here is a screenshot of more progress

[spoiler]6Bs7gSl.png

I may be watching Netflix pls don't kill me. I'm living a college life k[/spoiler]

So I am currently without Photoshop right now because mine is being stupid so everything will be done in Gimp until I figure out what is going on. I will try to get working on everything this week, but it has just been a hectic week with classes starting and having a lot of things to do

Text:Stâr
Animated text?:Snake 
Character/Pokemon/Whatever:Shiny Rayquaza and a picture of the Hoenn Trainer called "Brendan" (Orlando)
Regular or Drawn?:regular
Background:red
Anything else?:no ty

Been too long since I've made a normal sig and I dunno about this

[spoiler]

Y7tJgND.gif[/spoiler]