[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

Yea I completely understand haha, let me see... I think that Genesect could maybe be really fun to draw, if you don't like that then I can just make you a list of suggestions and when you find one you'd wanna do you can just do that. Thanks :)

Dead creativity is dead. Like seriously it's bad right now, but I know you've been waiting, but I'm sorry this isn't super great ;-; I just am lacking creativity

[spoiler]

fExxSPL.gif[/spoiler]

Dead creativity is dead. Like seriously it's bad right now, but I know you've been waiting, but I'm sorry this isn't super great ;-; I just am lacking creativity

[spoiler]

fExxSPL.gif[/spoiler]

Are you kidding me? If this is bad then every piece of art I've ever attempted to create is utter shit. Thank you so much, message me in game later so I can pay you ^_^

You're very talented :) I was wondering if you could make me one.

Text: Chikorita

Animated text?: Yes please :D

Character/Pokemon/Whatever: Chikorita

Regular or Drawn?: Regular please :)

Background: Something like a forest.

Anything else?: Not really, although it would be nice if there were leaves floating down slowly with kind of a sun gleaming in. You can do whatever you feel is right though :D

Thank you.

Might be time for the famous sig to go.....

make me something sexy with a Magikarp plez - fenkz

also, animated text is a must

gg I actually made a sig for the first time in like I don't know how many days, but the stupid gold I used to animate with ended up being too light but I'm too lazy to fix it because my motivation is literally at an all time low and yeah. I feel bad for making everyone wait though because I know it's annoying ;-; But anyways here ya are

[spoiler]

OT4qI2S.gif[/spoiler]

But seriously someone find me some kind of motivation or something

Quick update, I have no motivation for sigs, but I have been working on art again so I may be opening Art requests and taking new ones. I can't help where my motivation drives me to work so I'm sorry to all you waiting on sigs. Hopefully I can find the motivation to work on them soon. Anyways here's some looks at the art I've been working on

[spoiler]

1ZTQC3K.png

[spoiler]

wfDg0OG.png[spoiler]

XDgn74W.png

Was supposed to be doing hw, but doodled this in photoshop c:[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

Quick update, I have no motivation for sigs, but I have been working on art again so I may be opening Art requests and taking new ones. I can't help where my motivation drives me to work so I'm sorry to all you waiting on sigs. Hopefully I can find the motivation to work on them soon. Anyways here's some looks at the art I've been working on

[spoiler]

1ZTQC3K.png

[spoiler]

wfDg0OG.png[spoiler]

XDgn74W.png

Was supposed to be doing hw, but doodled this in photoshop c:[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

EXCITING!! Now, what do I want art of....

I just found this character generator thing, and from slamming the Randomize button a couple of times, here's what I got:

[spoiler]

Name: Krystal Toussaint
Character Type: Villan
Archetype: Vulgar Villain
Role: Thief
Body Type: Well Defined/Toned
Height: Tall/8ft (Holy shiet)
Skin Tone: Light Moderate/60%-70%
Face Type: Oval
Hair Colour: Blonde
Hair Style: Curly
Hair Legnth: Moderate
Eyebrow Shape: Curvd
Eye Shape: Oriental
Eye Colour: Black (*_*)
Ear Shape: Pointy
Nose Shape: Hawk Nose
Lip Shape: Thin
Hair Accessories: Ribbon
Left Arm: Bangle

Make it happen[/spoiler]Website: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-1063.html

I just found this character generator thing, and from slamming the Randomize button a couple of times, here's what I got:

[spoiler]

Name: Krystal Toussaint
Character Type: Villan
Archetype: Vulgar Villain
Role: Thief
Body Type: Well Defined/Toned
Height: Tall/8ft (Holy shiet)
Skin Tone: Light Moderate/60%-70%
Face Type: Oval
Hair Colour: Blonde
Hair Style: Curly
Hair Legnth: Moderate
Eyebrow Shape: Curvd
Eye Shape: Oriental
Eye Colour: Black (*_*)
Ear Shape: Pointy
Nose Shape: Hawk Nose
Lip Shape: Thin
Hair Accessories: Ribbon
Left Arm: Bangle

Make it happen[/spoiler]Website: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-1063.html

Hm I can see if I can do this