[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

Text: [TNTs]TheWhiteHero

Animated text?: Yeah, shining gold text and the water from the cave dropping

Character/Pokemon/Whatever: Kabutops 

Regular or Drawn?: Regular

Background: A cave with water dripping from the top

Anything else?:

Text: [TNTs]TheWhiteHero

Animated text?: Yeah, shining gold text and the water from the cave dropping

Character/Pokemon/Whatever: Kabutops 

Regular or Drawn?: Regular

Background: A cave with water dripping from the top

Anything else?:

Here ya are~

[spoiler]

wODl4jz.gif[/spoiler]

Just a heads up, tomorrow I begin school and work (yep I work while I'm in school fun fun) so I'm going to have less time to finish request, but I will still be taking whatever request I get, just please realize that they may just come a bit slow especially since I will have no free days during the week, the exception being next week, I have Friday open and that's it

Ah, well it still looks kinda funny.
Also, now i really wonder if their moms even have any fasion taste.

Well to explain a bit more in depth the story that these characters come from is based around the female and of course Red left on his journey, but he never came back home so his younger sister grows hateful toward him and the funny thing is she tries not to be like him but becomes more like him than she wants to which is why her design ends up as basically a female version of Red. I haven't really made her younger design yet or her future design since I do plan on giving her a different look as she ages to make her look less like Red. The male however looks up to his brother and tries to be like him, though he too will be changing in appearance once I remake his design for his older look.

On a completely different note, here's the first pre-made sig I have. First come first serve~ Just tell me what you'd like it to say

fa80ItR.png

[spoiler]Probably gonna fix up the shadow near the top too :P But I'll have to do it after work cuz I have to leave in less than 15 minutes[/spoiler]