[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

It's all good. I'll work on your sprite in the morning since I'm going to be heading off to bed shortly, just one question though, you want the sprite to have a similar look to that one, correct?

That is the hope, yes. Since the front sprite is already there, if you wouldn't mind just making the other bits. But I don't mind if you want to recreate the front sprite too

That is the hope, yes. Since the front sprite is already there, if you wouldn't mind just making the other bits. But I don't mind if you want to recreate the front sprite too

I could make other bits if that is what you wish such as making the mugshot and back sprite or something along those lines

By the way, as a general thing, if you are making these sprites, you want to save them in a .png format, it makes it like 100% easier to implement into the game, since .jpegs have a nasty habit of trying to blend colors.  Other then that, these are amazing and I recommend you keep going with it! It's always hard to make good back sprites/mugshots, so artists of those are in high demand for ROM Hacks if you ever want to get into that. :)

By the way, as a general thing, if you are making these sprites, you want to save them in a .png format, it makes it like 100% easier to implement into the game, since .jpegs have a nasty habit of trying to blend colors.  Other then that, these are amazing and I recommend you keep going with it! It's always hard to make good back sprites/mugshots, so artists of those are in high demand for ROM Hacks if you ever want to get into that. :)

Yeah I know I should put them in png :P Forgot to on that because I was working with a background before I saved and sometimes it just slips my mind when I finish ^^' But thank you for the advice

And I actually may be helping out someone with a project and getting them sprites and such so reminding me of putting them in png help haha. A little reminder is always nice

Well yes why and in my gba rom to

Okay, I'll make it for you, but it will not work in PokeMMO, on a standalone ROM that you play by yourself, it will be fine, but on PokeMMO, you will just have the regular character. This is only with Over Worlds, since the back sprites and what not are all just set to default.

Essentially, PokeMMO will allow you to insert:

• back sprites
  • front sprites
  • side sprites

It will not allow 

• over world sprites

Is that clear?

Yeah clear as crystal don't worry if I can use them for my rom it is fine with me besides I don't have much time to play online anyway I usually just go solo in my tablet and play

Alright cool, I'll make them for you. :)

[spoiler]but we should probably let the thread get back to its original point[/spoiler]