[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

Sorry to bother you but I asked for one quite a while ago ._.

I'm pretty sure I've made it since I currently only am sitting on Flava's request. I can go through and check though

EDIT:

I did make it and you can find it on page 4 :)

are you still making these?!!

i found a sweetass pic i'd like a sig from, just Flavajabari on it somewhere and maybe some animation

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/054/1/3/umbreon_and_espeon_by_abusorugia-d4qok16.png

THANKs

edit: lol all them eeveelution sigs

Sorry I put this off for a couple days. Kinda was busy with working and stuff

[spoiler]

y1PKuku.gif[/spoiler]

-text Vooshu, Smaller text (EroR)

-picture Shiny arc

-Background, something that matches,  would love it to be a .gif,  ( I can pay you a lucky egg or a godly  for something you will really take your time in )I'll let you do your work thanks. 

Text: iHulkies

Animated text?: if i would look good sure

Character/Pokemon/Whatever: The Hulk

Background: idc

Anything else?: your awesome

Alrighty finally got this one done after my computer decided to act up on me in the middle of making it >.<

[spoiler]

mL58BTb.gif[/spoiler]

Also, just so everyone knows I added a new section to this shop and that would be drawn signatures. There are a couple of examples on the OP but I will only be doing Pokemon (I'll include trainers as well) so you may now ask for one of those as well, but the drawings will take longer

I may also be adding hand-drawn things to this shop that you can ask for, but I haven't decided yet

Alrighty finally got this one done after my computer decided to act up on me in the middle of making it >.<

[spoiler]

mL58BTb.gif[/spoiler]

Also, just so everyone knows I added a new section to this shop and that would be drawn signatures. There are a couple of examples on the OP but I will only be doing Pokemon (I'll include trainers as well) so you may now ask for one of those as well, but the drawings will take longer

I may also be adding hand-drawn things to this shop that you can ask for, but I haven't decided yet

Thank you, this is awesom

-text Vooshu, Smaller text (EroR)

-picture Shiny arc

-Background, something that matches,  would love it to be a .gif,  ( I can pay you a lucky egg or a godly  for something you will really take your time in )I'll let you do your work thanks. 

Here ya go~ Sorry my fire background making skills are kind of poor ^^' I got a little carried away when I was smudging xD

[spoiler]

WfqgJRM.gif[/spoiler]