[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

okay lil quick update as well as some new stuff to post

first of all, after refusing to take donations for so long, i am now accepting in game donations. you do not need to send a donation, but if you so desire then feel free too. all donations can be sent to my main account, ploegy

second, i finally got around to making a new banner for this shop featuring the 4 video game boys i would die for

xMLRh9q.png

and lastly, some art

kveygift.png

acegift.png

libelle.png

Edited by Ploegy
On 2/4/2020 at 8:00 AM, AslanIm said:

Art request:

character reference: -

preferred pose: Something like my current profile Pic (Hand next of the face and a dgas face kek Well, i think you got that)

line color: If you can do it colored like the picture.

anything else: 

Screenshot_14.png

just a progress update since i got the base sketch done

3vIN40D.png

dw i plan on touching up lines and all that before putting in colors. just making sure the pose is all good with you before i proceed forth

5 hours ago, Ploegy said:

quick update, things might take longer than planned to get finished. my mental health has kinda taken a turn for the worse as of today and it has pretty much killed my motivation to do much work at all. so i apologize in advance, but i must put my own health before all this

irl>all

Take care buddy.

On 2/15/2020 at 9:55 PM, Ploegy said:

just a progress update since i got the base sketch done

3vIN40D.png

dw i plan on touching up lines and all that before putting in colors. just making sure the pose is all good with you before i proceed forth

Wow, it's getting amazing

On 2/16/2020 at 7:12 PM, Ploegy said:

quick update, things might take longer than planned to get finished. my mental health has kinda taken a turn for the worse as of today and it has pretty much killed my motivation to do much work at all. so i apologize in advance, but i must put my own health before all this

Get better my guy gal, you actually rock.

4 hours ago, Ploegy said:

I will hopefully be working on things again this upcoming week. Again I apologize for the wait but I’m doing my best to get myself in the best mindset I can have before I continue on

Glad to hear! 
I’m willing to pay for a couple to be made ^^