[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

2 hours ago, Heimann said:

pls gib

What do I look like to you? Some art person or something?

Are we trying to revive my shop here cuz you guys are picking the worst of times

Spoiler

I will do like 3 or 4 of these little doodles so if you want one give character pics please. Kay automatically gets a spot since he asked first. Others are first come first serve

12 minutes ago, Ploegy said:

What do I look like to you? Some art person or something?

Are we trying to revive my shop here cuz you guys are picking the worst of times

Reveal hidden contents

I will do like 3 or 4 of these little doodles so if you want one give character pics please. Kay automatically gets a spot since he asked first. Others are first come first serve

I want one too bb

Just now, Ploegy said:

I don't really ever take money. It just makes me feel bad

Awww. I remember I had a sig from you but the new forums consumed it along with many others, now my current one is outdated :C

Oh well, I'd appreciate if you'd find some time for it, maybe you won't wany money, but if there's any other way I could repay the favour lemme know (ofc if you decide to do it, that is)

12 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Awww. I remember I had a sig from you but the new forums consumed it along with many others, now my current one is outdated :C

Oh well, I'd appreciate if you'd find some time for it, maybe you won't wany money, but if there's any other way I could repay the favour lemme know (ofc if you decide to do it, that is)

Honestly if I made you one I wouldn't need any form of payment. I'm probably gonna try to get back into making stuff but we'll see