[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

On 1/21/2017 at 9:19 AM, Bilburt said:

name: bilburt

Team IMAS with the weird A

render: dogs cute dogs

donation: i can spare a mill or 2 if its dank

I'll try to get this day be asap but my laptop currently is being sent in to get fixed and I probably won't have it till the end of the week if I'm lucky

6 hours ago, DiDi said:

when you dont want to get yelled at again

I mean there is literally nothing I can do. I'm without my own laptop which has all of my photoshop stuff on it and I'm not going to try and get it all on the mac I'm borrowing from my sister. So at least he is being understanding of the situation I am in

Spoiler

Like yeah I'll be around forums and shit but that's about it. I can't even make art on this piece of shit

Just now, Bilburt said:

I feel you, I dont mind any of the apple product I use most myself

but when it comes to IMac im just full of hate

Like I have an iPhone, but I hate Macs. It was really my only option for the week though so here I am struggling with this thing. This thing is at least half the size of my laptop and that really annoys me. Plus scrolling. Boy oh boy don't get me started on how I have to scroll on this thing

Just now, Ploegy said:

Like I have an iPhone, but I hate Macs. It was really my only option for the week though so here I am struggling with this thing. This thing is at least half the size of my laptop and that really annoys me. Plus scrolling. Boy oh boy don't get me started on how I have to scroll on this thing

Im curious. How do you scroll on a mac?

2 minutes ago, Platoons said:

Also, you can go to your system preferences and change this so it'll be like your windows laptop

Thank you bb. I'll just have to change it back before I give it back to my sister then.

5 minutes ago, Platoons said:

It's okay, ill take over the shop for now.

Okay guys, blame him for nothing getting done then