[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

No spoilers please, the only slightly odd thing I know about Laslow is that his song summons spirits from the conquest credits.

The spoiler only has to do with his true origin which I guess doesn't really spoil anything all too much

Text:Wally

Character/Pokemon/Whatever:Wally from Pokemon and gallade

Background:Something Destructive

Anything else?:No thanks and good luck

Edited by Wally

Id ask this in gamefaqs but people would call it for bait, so my question is, how do people have multiple resource facilities on their castles in fates? Like 10 mines instead of 2 or 10 fields instead of 2. I looked it up and it said that each castle can only have 2 facilities for minerals and 2 for foodstuffs. So how is this even possible?

And the weather where I live is horrible right now, one day it's hot af and the next day it snows

Id ask this in gamefaqs but people would call it for bait, so my question is, how do people have multiple resource facilities on their castles in fates? Like 10 mines instead of 2 or 10 fields instead of 2. I looked it up and it said that each castle can only have 2 facilities for minerals and 2 for foodstuffs. So how is this even possible?

And the weather where I live is horrible right now, one day it's hot af and the next day it snows

Honestly I have no clue how it's possible to have that many because I only have 2 mines and 2 fields

Hello miss. Long time no see. ^_^ 

I would love two new signatures made by you please, if possible. Thank you in advance. ;)

Text: Diano

Character/Pokemon/Whatever: Jonathan Toews

Background: Snow

Anything else?:

and

Text: Diano

Character/Pokemon/Whatever: Lugia

Background: Water

Anything else?: