[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

I will be doing sigs tonight/during the day tomorrow so look out for those

Don't listen to my lies. It won't be till Saturday now. I had huge change of plans. Was originally gonna stay in tonight and work on sigs, but got dragged to a party and tomorrow I wasn't suppose to leave for Detroit until like 3, but I'm leaving at like noon so I apologize for this. I'll get to work as soon as possible

Don't listen to my lies. It won't be till Saturday now. I had huge change of plans. Was originally gonna stay in tonight and work on sigs, but got dragged to a party and tomorrow I wasn't suppose to leave for Detroit until like 3, but I'm leaving at like noon so I apologize for this. I'll get to work as soon as possible

what a shame

can u make my team banner

team name is PokéWars

Please

If you could give me more details that'd be great c:

Anyways, time to work on sigs~

[spoiler]

In the mean time here's a picture of my ever growing collection of Red Wings jerseys

tumblr_o1f1haKAhn1rsgzmno1_1280.jpg[/spoiler]

Edited by Ploegy

Text: Kouteshi

Render:Luke Skywalker young with the green lightsaber(human version and not like cartoon pls)

Background:Black,Yellow and green(not that much green tho) and something of the film "return of the jedi" pls (not like a star wars space background)

Not gif sig pls

Edited by Kouteshi

Render:Luke Skywalker young with the green lightsaber(human version and not like cartoon pls)

Background:Black,Yellow and green(not that much green tho) and something of the film "return of the jedi" pls (not like a star wars space background)

Not gif sig pls

Pls

Not gif sig pls

With something this specific I would love some guidance to exactly what you want because I rather not make something you may not be satisfied with

Anyways, I will try to get requests done soon. I'm just extremely stressed out right now and overwhelmed with rl work so bare with me

With something this specific I would love some guidance to exactly what you want because I rather not make something you may not be satisfied with

Anyways, I will try to get requests done soon. I'm just extremely stressed out right now and overwhelmed with rl work so bare with me

Hey sorry if I Didnt respond to this.
Well its basically luke skywalker With a Green Light saber and the background can be like black and Green (same Green of the lightsaber) and that it
Thanks and gl Edited by Kouteshi