[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

Text:[ÅLPH]SUJAY

Character/Pokemon/suicune

Background:whatever you see fitting o7

Anything else?shiny

srry im asking u second time because i have 2 sig made of my friends so u gave one so plz make another ok

srry for asking u again the first one was awesome and u know i will take 2 from my friends so plz ok

thanks in advance friend

Text:[ÅLPH]SUJAY

Character/Pokemon/suicune

Background:whatever you see fitting o7

Anything else?shiny

srry im asking u second time because i have 2 sig made of my friends so u gave one so plz make another ok

srry for asking u again the first one was awesome and u know i will take 2 from my friends so plz ok

thanks in advance friend

@Sujay; seriously chill kid. I saw your request the first time. Posting it again does not make me get it done any faster. I literally just got up like 30 minutes ago and I'm trying to write a paper cuz as I said, I've got college stuff to do so please chill. This is your last warning or I will deny making you a second sig. You're being very rude about all this and I don't like it one bit

Text : Torchic WOLF (the O in wolf has 2 small dots over top of it) 

Character : Leonardo DiCaprio

Background : whatever works 

Anything else? Leo #1, Give him his damn oscar already people.

Also, Can you kind of do it like how your new sig is, Have one main picture in the front, then smaller gifs kind of in the background. For the main one you could use the shot of him where he is standing infront of everyone with his arms spread wide open and for one of the gifs you could use a shot of him when he's throwing the fun coupons aka 100's off the boat

[spoiler] 

tumblr_n36gdj5dkn1qe3aixo1_500.gif

tumblr_mqj09xdjZM1qff46jo1_500.gif

[/spoiler] 

Could you use those? sorry about the size. If you can find better ones let me know

I'm struggling a bit on this one simply because I can't find a render I like and I just wanted to say that I don't really do dual gif sigs as requests unless given two gifs with the same frame length which just from looking at the gifs given probably isn't the case.

Anyways, I will try to get some sigs done tonight if I feel up to it. If not you'll have to wait till tomorrow night if not Saturday/Sunday. Monday I will be doing absolutely nothing because I will be gone nearly all day at a One Direction First Listen for their new Album and I will be driving all morning to get to where it is so don't expect anything from me that day

[spoiler] I'm struggling a bit on this one simply because I can't find a render I like and I just wanted to say that I don't really do dual gif sigs as requests unless given two gifs with the same frame length which just from looking at the gifs given probably isn't the case.

Anyways, I will try to get some sigs done tonight if I feel up to it. If not you'll have to wait till tomorrow night if not Saturday/Sunday. Monday I will be doing absolutely nothing because I will be gone nearly all day at a One Direction First Listen for their new Album and I will be driving all morning to get to where it is so don't expect anything from me that day [/spoiler] Stuff

Yeah no worries, I'm sorry about the gifs, I just randomly found them, I just seen the sig you had up and really liked how it was done, if you can think of something else thats cool, just something wolf of wall street themed. Thanks for trying though, appreciate it.