[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

I'll do requests tomorrow hopefully, but I'm super busy with shit since I'm packing for school, going to 1D on Saturday, and moving on Monday. Not to mention I am in need of major motivation. Anyways, trying to find a super simplistic gif sig style and idk if I like this or not

yDdaGxe.gif

It's not suppose to be anything overly fancy, but idk

Also shitty render is shitty. Didn't bother cleaning up the edges of it

Text:DewyPie
Officer of NewG

Gif: My Sig xD

Character Render: Mega Gallade

Background: Blue / Air

Anything else?: Um... Make it cool :D

Note: my sig is kinda laggy.... soo... u can find it on youtube... Just search "Mega Gallade doing awesome Stuff"

Edited by DewyPie

So I had a little bit of free time tonight and I decided that I'm gonna make my cousin a little gift for getting my 1D ticket for me so I'm in the process of working on this little sketch of Harry for her

b194e58b46af48da98f638a79658a2cb.png

Still gotta make it look a bit more like him, but did this in like 10 minutes or so. I'm really excited to surprise her with this though

what u can do for 10 minutes... would take me 4 hours to do...

what u can do for 10 minutes... would take me 4 hours to do...

Well I had a lot of drawing projects where we had to be able to draw things in a time limit so that's how I became decent at getting stuff like this done in like 10 or so minutes

Sigs might have to to be put off longer. I finally got my laptop to connect to my universities internet after struggling for hours with it yesterday and I still have to set up my router in my dorm because that isn't working yet and my photoshop decided to act up as well so I don't have access to it right now.

Anyways since I had a lot of time to work on stuff I finished this and sent it to my cousin and she was super duper happy she cried c:

4d30e74fd70773bd7bb357f528492eca.png

So I may not be able to do sigs for awhile cuz idk my photoshop is being really dumb and I really just wanna make photoshop sigs, but Ploegy art shall continue until I figure out these issues

Anyways, after so many months I finally got around to finishing this drawing

kc9Rk8W.png

Sword Art Online!!

gg Ploegy just gg :) so beautiful i cri

Edited by GodBK