[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

So I've been working on this on and off for a couple of days, but awhile back my good pal, Pyro made a drawing of my trainer for me and I decided to digitally work on it and he was cool with it so here is what the end result as brought us

tumblr_nsmpxievfX1rsgzmno2_1280.png

And here is the original that was done by Pyro

[spoiler]tumblr_nsmpxievfX1rsgzmno1_1280.jpg[/spoiler]

Yo where are those godly/totally not rushed wings I put on you?

[spoiler] Good old memory lane, glad you decided to add color to it, looks great :) [/spoiler]

Yo where are those godly/totally not rushed wings I put on you?

[spoiler] Good old memory lane, glad you decided to add color to it, looks great :) [/spoiler]

I attempted to redraw the wings and they were so shitty so I gave up on them ;-;

[spoiler]I'm glad you approve c:[/spoiler]

I attempted to redraw the wings and they were so shitty so I gave up on them ;-;

[spoiler]I'm glad you approve c:[/spoiler]

the key to wings is layers. draw them layer by layer doing the ones on top first but having a idea or sketch of the entire outline to work on.

wing-anatomy.jpg

also try not to draw every feather like they are the same. birds have dozens of different types of feathers that all look different. you dont have to do it anatomically correct but most people mess up trying to make them all identical. 

the key to wings is layers. draw them layer by layer doing the ones on top first but having a idea or sketch of the entire outline to work on.
wing-anatomy.jpg
also try not to draw every feather like they are the same. birds have dozens of different types of feathers that all look different. you dont have to do it anatomically correct but most people mess up trying to make them all identical.

Ik how to draw wings but thank you for that. They just really didn't look good when I was making them so I just didn't finish them