[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

Federation Force can just go

Like, can it not exist pls

Bro, I remember hearing about a new Metroid Prime game... I was all like WTF YES YES YES... and then I watched the video.

It wouldn't be a bad IP, but with the Metroid Prime label attached to it to sell units, there are going to be some issues (and heck, there already have been). Guess I'll just have to keep waiting, Other M was a disappointment to put it rather bluntly.

Itawa? It's Iwata...

Well excuse me for making a mistake while I was crying. I can't be perfect all the time. Literally the only place I made a mistake spelling his name

I mean for gods sake when I made my own sig I spelled my username Plogy and didn't even notice for a solid 10 minutes while I was working on it

Well excuse me for making a mistake while I was crying. I can't be perfect all the time. Literally the only place I made a mistake spelling his name

I mean for gods sake when I made my own sig I spelled my username Plogy and didn't even notice for a solid 10 minutes while I was working on it

It's alright Plewgy, I made the same mistake... don't worry ^_^

Edit: It really is the thought that counts, I'm sure that if Mr. Iwata were viewing these he would not get caught up on an accidental misspelling and simply be touched by the nice things people have to say in memoriam. 

Edited by Kiliminati

Bro, I remember hearing about a new Metroid Prime game... I was all like WTF YES YES YES... and then I watched the video.

It wouldn't be a bad IP, but with the Metroid Prime label attached to it to sell units, there are going to be some issues (and heck, there already have been). Guess I'll just have to keep waiting, Other M was a disappointment to put it rather bluntly.

My problem with it in a nutshell.

Hello Ploegy, I love your work. I would like to have a signature maked by you if possible please =)

Text: CaptainFlorient

Character: The Magi named "Aladdin" in the anime named "Magi".

Background: A magic background (?).

Anything else?: Good luck, thanks for your time and thank you in advance for the signature. :)

Edit: To find pictures of this character you can just search "Aladdin the Magi" in Google. ^^

Edited by CaptainFlorient

damn that splatoon sig is awesome!

Ploegy i need a new sig pls impress me with something cool :)

edit: actually make me a badass Joker siggg

I hope this is badass enough for ya

r5FvCrY.png

and if the text is too hard to read on that, here's a little different text placement one

UY39EaI.png

Edited by Ploegy

I hope this is badass enough for ya

r5FvCrY.png

and if the text is too hard to read on that, here's a little different text placement one

UY39EaI.png

ploe can you put the text in green or white or something, its like impossible to read =(

also maybe put on the top left corner some HAHAHAHAs in white  2-3 rows of those would be epic  with Why So Serious? at the end <3

and obviously i love the sig it is badass enough for me huee tyy

Edited by LionKIng

Guess my computer is the only one that makes the black text quite clear because I can see it perfectly . - . Oh well. No big deal~ Quite the easy fix. This is why I make two save files of all these sigs anyways. I hope this one is better for ya

KaLsLKN.png

JK I don't like the text on that one so here's another version

iZGNAIZ.png

Edited by Ploegy

Hey, I like your sigs and I would like to get one please.

Text: [VVVV] xXKhryon

Character/Pokemon/Whatever: Shiny Charizard

Background: Something that fits well charizard

Anything else?: make charizard badass please

Thanks.

Here ya go~

gcxtd7t.png

eh here's slightly lighter text just in case that's hard to read

1IzVUQr.png

Edited by Ploegy

GIF sigs:

Text:[vale]Darklumio

Gif:luxray

Character Render:Shiny luxray

Background:black and gold. or whatever you think looks best

Anything else?:no

I couldn't find a shiny luxray gif so I hope it's alright that it's just a normal luxray in the gif c: Anyways, enjoy~

UpSqVi0.gif