[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

idk im pretty pretty.

I mean I can't argue with that

[spoiler]This thread is seriously a come and chill with Ploegy and her weirdness thread.

[spoiler]Better not get me talking about what a piece of trash I am lol[/spoiler][/spoiler]

WE ALREADY TALKIN BOUT ME HOMEGIRL

As long as we know I'm the head bitch here then we can talk abot you

Anyways, this is relevant to this shop. I am finally redoing the whole OP of this thread \o/ Also, name change of the thread too?? Was thinking of going to [Sig & Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom, but I mean my simple title now works too so idk

As long as we know I'm the head uguu here then we can talk abot you

Anyways, this is relevant to this shop. I am finally redoing the whole OP of this thread \o/ Also, name change of the thread too?? Was thinking of going to [Sig & Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom, but I mean my simple title now works too so idk

Art Kingdom sounds majestic, do it

Ok time for me to post another to do list so I don't forgot all the shit I need to do:

Chibi Paul - Garchompshiny

Chibi Heimann - Heimann

Johna100 sig

Eventually make a new banner for my front page unless someone else wants to make me something pretty

Eventually start my Fav character chibi series

Alright Garchompshiny, here is Chibi Paul

tumblr_nqtvvdP2wn1rsgzmno1_250.png

[spoiler]I really need to size my chibis better cuz I am awful at sizing them the same, but then again I kinda do care cuz they're cute as fuck

[spoiler]Also idk about getting much more done until late tonight cuz I am literally crying over hockey stuff

[spoiler]Don't judge me[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]