[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

Sorry for posting nothing lately. I have just been feeling like complete shit with some personal issues that have been going on in my life and with exams coming up on Tuesday and Wednesday I won't be getting anything done. Even then I might still just be in this depressed time, but for now please bare with me.

I forgive you

Motivational Speech:

[spoiler]Do sigs or RIOT[/spoiler]

Thank you.

You do realize that it's not pure motivation I am lacking. I am going through a hard and depressing time and that is what is killing my creative side right now. So go ahead and riot if you want. That's not going to fix the fact that I am losing a family member before my own eyes ok?

You do realize that it's not pure motivation I am lacking. I am going through a hard and depressing time and that is what is killing my creative side right now. So go ahead and riot if you want. That's not going to fix the fact that I am losing a family member before my own eyes ok?

I'm sorry to hear that, ik how it feels plo. I'm here if you need someone to talk to

I'm sorry to hear that, I was gonna make a request, but then I read that. Ploegy, I just lost my grandmother not to long ago and I'm still very depressed from it so I know how you feel. I hope that things get better for you.  :wub:

Your sig goes perfectly with what I'm feeling. Talk to me if you want, I know how it feels. Two of my brothers have died before my eyes.

Alright, so I have decided all current requests are going to be dropped. If you want something, you can order once I open shop again, but I just want to start up on a clean slate again once I come back from this all.

Anyways, managed to attempt some art and testing out a style that I saw and liked. Haven't gotten far on the piece yet, but here's a little preview

53cfd6c41d12a9ca9d47c48e8195684a.png

Text:tindaica
Animated text?:yes
Character/Pokemon/Whatever:shiny altaria
Regular or Drawn?:regular
Background:ur choice
Anything else?:nope

Please read the title and my last post. I will not be doing this request unless you repost when I'm actually open

Haven't been able to do much work lately. Been out picking out flowers and making picture boards for my grandma's funeral visitation. Hope to be able to get back to things after the funeral tomorrow, but I wouldn't count on anything. I'm still rather shaken from it all, but I will leave you with this 20 minute sketch I did because I've been playing the AoT game in my very little spare time and got inspired to make a titan form for my OC since I use her as my online character and she can titan shift and such so I thought why not

tumblr_noj4peoKDy1rsgzmno1_540.png

Well I have opened shop again. I really don't want to do animated text any longer, but I will if you convince me to do so otherwise regular sigs will have no animation while gif sigs will be like the Lucina example I have on my first post. If you request art, I will most likely only be doing sketches since I really hate coloring. I really haven't done sprites in awhile, but I am willing to do sprites still as well. Just remember my motivation right now is kinda meh so don't expect anything to be done all too quickly. Also note that I am dropping all previous requests just to start on a clean slate now that I have opened again. I thank you all for baring with me

Well I have opened shop again. I really don't want to do animated text any longer, but I will if you convince me to do so otherwise regular sigs will have no animation while gif sigs will be like the Lucina example I have on my first post. If you request art, I will most likely only be doing sketches since I really hate coloring. I really haven't done sprites in awhile, but I am willing to do sprites still as well. Just remember my motivation right now is kinda meh so don't expect anything to be done all too quickly. Also note that I am dropping all previous requests just to start on a clean slate now that I have opened again. I thank you all for baring with me

@SHANI! IT'S TIME FOR OUR OPTIC SIGS TO BE MADE!

yuss, time to find some good stuff for a mega man sig

Well you gotta tell me what you want. I'm not really in the super creative mode so I'm not just gonna randomly make something.

Anyways, this sketch is like super little, but took me an hour to do and I'm trying to do a bunch of different facial expressions for Callie too and only got through one

289b3ac51077fe4ae91350aea12ff5c1.png

It's not even that good either ;-;

Text: ItsGray [Smog]
Pokemon: shiny caterpie
Background: something black like clouds at night time with like a thunderstorm happening if you want too if not then just dark :)
Anything else: The writing yellow pls

Thanks plogey I hope you're feeling alright :)