[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

Nice job, Ploegy.

Can you make me a signature please?

Text: [EØNA] Diano

Animated text?: Yes if you can

Character/Pokemon/Whatever: Lugia with the Ken in the season 2 of Tokyo Ghoul

Regular or Drawn?: You can choose

Background: Dark water or just a grey background

Anything else?: Good luck & thanks in advance.

Edited by Diano

Ploegy, you have amazing art. Art under pressure is never fun, just take a break. :)

If you want, you can disregard my request for idk 2 months. xD (Hope that's enough time) Really, it's okay. xD

Btw - You rekt kili, shots fired plo, shots fired.

Sorry, sorry, sorry everytone. I really hit the wall lately and just have been so stuck on everything whether it be sigs or art. I have no motivation for either but I feel so bad for the delay. Someone find me motivation

Come on now ploegy, ppl are waiting for their art and sigs. You could temporarily close your art and sig shop while slowly finishing all of the requests and then open them whenever you're not lazy c: ploegy art is best art
[spoiler] and you're always lazy so i dont see the shop opening up for a very long time lol[/spoiler]

She put time and effort to make the best SIG as she possibly can at the end she made best SIG for us even if it long or short I'm on my android right now the auto correct helping me write this comment well yesterday I have one small needle on my finger thumb I pull it out it was pain and I put bandage on it I'm writing this with one hand so don't mind my grammar if it's wrong.

Edited by CyrusZathen

No need to feel bad at all, Ploegy. Lots of artist go through these sorts of lulls. And it has nothing to do with being lazy, it's simply that the motivation and muse comes and goes. It's not a constant. Sometimes you just get burnt out, sometimes things happen to sort of kill the drive. There's lots of outside influences, big or small, that can also shift ones desire to create art. Creativity is one of those lovely things that has a mind of its own, and chooses when to grace us with its presence. But forcing yourself to conjure up something can sometimes put you back further rather than getting closer to a new wave of productivity. 

Currently I myself am in a long lull, and have a lot I need to get done. I sometimes get small sparks of inspiration to doodle, but it doesn't last long. A few things that do help me keep that motivation and drive are:

- Having someone to talk to while doodling. Helps me keep from getting too frustrated with myself for not making things as I'd like them to be.

- Drawing with someone else. Sort of tying with the prior point, it's a nice motivational boost for me when I'm watching someone else draw to do so myself. Sometimes that helps give me ideas just watching them, too. 

- Streaming. For some reason when I do this I get pretty focused, but also a fair amount of distracted at the same time. Might have to do with my stage fright, but when folks are watching it kind of keeps me working on what ever I'm doodling. And it's fun to joke around and chat with folks, too. { I know Dj likes doing this as well. }

- Taking a break from things that are on your list, or that you need to do, is another more minor method that sometimes helps kickstart. A lot of times I can really not feel like wanting to make things that are requested, because they just don't interest or strike me. Even if at the time they were, like time, muse and motivation changes just as we do. Finding things I do want to make can kind of help get the ball rolling into getting around to the things I have written down. 

But you know just taking a break in general isn't bad at all. During these times you might think of new techniques you want to try, find new ideas you want to incorporate into your next drawings. New muses, new models, new perspectives. I've known some people who go on a long break, and come back with a totally new style. Art is something to be enjoyed, not made into a chore. If it turns into the latter, it just becomes work, and no fun to do at all. You've created a lot of really great projects, and improved all along the way. So don't feel bad. Take your time, and know that this is a very common process that lots go through.  

[spoiler]

ps. love the fire emblem:awakening sprites in your sig [/spoiler]

Sorry, sorry, sorry everytone. I really hit the wall lately and just have been so stuck on everything whether it be sigs or art. I have no motivation for either but I feel so bad for the delay. Someone find me motivation

if I give you virtual likes will that help in any way? anyway youre doing the art, you do good shit, do it when you want, when you got the time.

It's plod-gey's free sigs and art, they ain't paying anyway, you just doing it out the kindness of your heart

Ploegy, I'll be your motivation bae.

Okay, let's get started. I'm quite sure you remember my PM to you. Ploegy, you have better art than anyone here. Let's face it, what you call terrible is what I call a masterpiece. I think I speak for everyone else when I say that. Art is kinda like a flower in ice. If you try too hard- Okay, I suck at quotes. Anyway, you have an awesome art style, the PokeMMO community knows you really well. No, I'm not just saying that. Who earned you that spot of being known? YOU DID, geez, silly. I'm pretty sure I've said this a million times to my team. My entire team thinks your art is awesome! (They also think that you're better than me, annoying because I'm the leader actually.) ANYWAY, you're doing great on your art. <3

-Never stop, your art is never good, but it's always amazing. 

This was all I could manage to do

99ad3e1a2674f0b8a1e7cc3b3c049b0a.png

Amazing artwork,realy impressed.

Also:

Text:[PoAu]Liotec

Animated text?:would be great but not necessary

Character/Pokemon/Whatever:Zangoose :F

Regular or Drawn?:any

Background:you choose

Anything else?:Thanks in advance, appreciate it.

Edited by liotec