[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

Well let's look at Ploegy's messy art folder

e3813473e2919df599c52bbd2b608f39.png

Anything that you see as a colored picture is done. The xcf files for the most part are the version of the picture I have saved to edit if I so desire, but if that doesn't have a png/jpg copy then I have to still work on those which there are very few of those and they're not of high importance. The ones that you can barely see anything visible in the png file are the ones I really need to work on though. So yeah. So much art stuff

Well let's look at Ploegy's messy art folder

e3813473e2919df599c52bbd2b608f39.png

Anything that you see as a colored picture is done. The xcf files for the most part are the version of the picture I have saved to edit if I so desire, but if that doesn't have a png/jpg copy then I have to still work on those which there are very few of those and they're not of high importance. The ones that you can barely see anything visible in the png file are the ones I really need to work on though. So yeah. So much art stuff

forplat.png = best picture ever

why do you like yoshi so much? hes a scum bag in smash and can eat people then poop them out off cliffs.

Whoa there. No need to hate on Yoshi. This is a Yoshi hate free zone. But Yoshi has been my favorite character since I was 4 years old and if that is a problem I suggest you leave.

Whoa there. No need to hate on Yoshi. This is a Yoshi hate free zone. But Yoshi has been my favorite character since I was 4 years old and if that is a problem I suggest you leave.

im sorry but scumbag yoshi in smash has forever ruined yoshi for me and i will always greatly dislike yoshi as a result. if that means we can not be friends so be it, but i wont change.

why do you like yoshi so much? hes a scum bag in smash and can eat people then poop them out off cliffs.

im sorry but scumbag yoshi in smash has forever ruined yoshi for me and i will always greatly dislike yoshi as a result. if that means we can not be friends so be it, but i wont change.

b0554cd813e2e014b6ec3e0a49d53754a61db3be
Yoshi is a great smash character

Edited by Beldore

http://www.ssbwiki.com/Tier_list

yoshi has always been shit tier but with one overpowered broken ability to keep it off the absolute bottom of the list.

But yet Smash 4 made improvements to Yoshi that make him way better than he was in his previous smash appearances and even if a character isn't high on the tier list doesn't mean they complete shit anyways. You just have to be able to master that character rather than just picking the character up and being able to use it with ease.

Anyways, this isn't the place to discuss this so let's stop this. Take your beef with Yoshi somewhere else that isn't my art shop