[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

Introducing couple #2

88f07fe0b852bfa99693bb948ce9c196.png

[spoiler]They may be a little familiar from this drawing I did forever ago of them

bPjkOgj.jpg

but then again, totally different look to them because the story they're from is actually strange in itself. I've stuck with it since my second year of high school though.[/spoiler]

Info on the story itself: I took my love of hockey and made it into its own world and eventually war erupted which is why they have a far different appearance in the newer drawing. So to give you a little more info than that, the setting is in Kronworld, home of the Detroit Red Wings (Name is based off of one of the players, Niklas Kronwall) and starts off with the kidnapping of the captain, Nicklas Lidstrom. The girl character eventually takes up the role as messenger for the Red Wings and begins befriending them as she travels around and passes information on to them so that their messages can't be intercepted by any of the other teams. This leads to the whereabouts of Lidstrom finally becoming revealed and she is sent to fight to the death for him as a prize (Influenced heavily by the Hunger Games). When she wins however, Lidstrom has already been sent off to one of the other worlds and the Wings must go to war with them. This leads to Bettman (The villain) to take control of Kronworld after the girl is turned over along with one of the male characters. Of course she escapes and turns to the Red Wings once again for help to take down Bettman and win back Kronworld.

Funny side note, the male character pictured wasn't suppose to be the main male character in the beginning since I was trying not to have any of the Red Wings take the main male role, but so many people that read the story loved how his personality opposed the main female's personality and he quickly shot to her companion. So basically he is more of a timid and soft spoken guy while she's fiery and headstrong and they always butt heads on situations to the point where she often goes against what he insists she does, but she is the face of the war in the first place. Also she wears the partial mask in hopes of hiding her face, but it never works 

Edited by Ploegy

That's my lightest too, I listen to courtesy call and Let the sparks fly... My taste is amazing. Music these days are normally just too friendly or too emotional. I mean, in almost every girl song these days just sound like a girl is gonna cry at one or another bit of the song.

You should listen to The Agonist or Arch Enemy then. The girls there are more likely to kick your ass than get emotional xD

By the look of your profile we also have the same anime taste. We should take this to whispers so that we don't get spam warning.

Feel free to send me one.

Also: You got this Plo. Your last few drawings were amazing <3