[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

15 hours ago, PinkWings said:

sig pls

Text: PinkWings [OPTC]

Character/Pokemon/Whatever: Aerodactyl

Background: whatever you think looks good

Anything else?: want a dark/spook vibe

a05v2Xn.png

8 hours ago, powerdrib said:

Text: Powerdrib [OPTC]

Character/Pokemon/Whatever: Lucario

Background: I dont have a specific background

Anything else?: Dojo gym kinda vibe

bjIhFXt.png

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

felt kinda bad after asking you to reopen shop and no request for a month so i drew you red wings dva. ai colored i suck at that and like face and people in general. 

dva-red-wings.thumb.png.69aeb0bd18f75b7981b52f64c4410100.png

weird-colorized-version.jpg.e2d3cac1e8b2befa257c564d24c67035.jpg

ahhhh ty! it's very cute!

and tbh i'm not surprised. i'm not really promoting my shop much after all. besides it has let me be spammed with lil doodle suggestions on the optic discord and just doodle those lol

Heya. I'd like to request a few things. I'm not really sure on prices, or if you're down for any of this but we can discuss on discord or through DM  if you're available?

Signature

Text: BigDaddyAlex

Character/Pokemon/Whatever: Something like this,

Spoiler

des.thumb.jpg.5afe0371cb3361afd7bd53669f75d4a0.jpg

or even this image exactly. I want Gengar + Runescape. If you want to make your own, I'm totally fine with that this is just an example.

Background: Something with spooky vibes. I like the abandoned mansion and Sinnoh. but anything that would fit the color scheme.

Anything else? I will pay extra for animation if it all possible as long as it fits the theme and colors.

Doodle

Character: CFYOW Nel ( from the bleach anime ) redrawn in your style for my PFP if possible ? Let me know!

Spoiler

Nel.jpg.132afc33e1ebdfb37edb7304d06f5905.jpg

Edited by BigDaddyAlex
11 hours ago, BigDaddyAlex said:

Doodle

Character: CFYOW Nel ( from the bleach anime ) redrawn in your style for my PFP if possible ? Let me know!

Reveal hidden contents

would you prefer the style i've been posting? if so i can do that, just wanna make sure since i haven't officially added them to the front

also a few more i did last night/today

aigis.pnggiyu.pngmythra.pngfushiguro.pngpower.pngness.png

On 5/24/2022 at 8:56 AM, BigDaddyAlex said:

Heya. I'd like to request a few things. I'm not really sure on prices, or if you're down for any of this but we can discuss on discord or through DM  if you're available?

Signature

Text: BigDaddyAlex

Character/Pokemon/Whatever: Something like this,

Reveal hidden contents

des.thumb.jpg.5afe0371cb3361afd7bd53669f75d4a0.jpg

or even this image exactly. I want Gengar + Runescape. If you want to make your own, I'm totally fine with that this is just an example.

Background: Something with spooky vibes. I like the abandoned mansion and Sinnoh. but anything that would fit the color scheme.

Anything else? I will pay extra for animation if it all possible as long as it fits the theme and colors.

Doodle

Hide contents

hope these are alright! i added the price for the pfp doodles to the front if you need to know how much to send

f7i5rby.png

hJwziMV.png