[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

Rest in Peace, Mr. Itawa. You brought so much joy into my life with the many games you helped develop.

tumblr_nrfudliOTW1rsgzmno1_1280.png

Thanks for Gold/Silver, the games that pretty much introduced me to Pokemon and brought me to this game. Nintendo Directs will never be the same without him.

Thanks for Gold/Silver, the games that pretty much introduced me to Pokemon and brought me to this game. Nintendo Directs will never be the same without him.

Let's not forgot, thank you for all the games ranging from Mario to Pokemon to Legend of Zelda to Animal Crossing to Earthbound to Smash Bros and many more. We truly lost one hell of a game developer who knew how to create fun for all ages

I know the Wii U didn't do well in sales, but man is it fun and enjoyable. I love Nintendo in that they do things their way and they don't stem into the stream of gaming where it's all about shooting things and huge convoluted stories that get 9/10 IGN ratings.

Sorry for derailing the thread a tad :P

Too late? I don't know about that tbh. I wouldn't say it's too late at all. Some of their recent stuff is really bringing life to them

Yeah splatoon and smash were a huge success. The release of amiibo have also raked in big money. And with the upcoming release of the new starfox game and pokemon z, i think that fans will enjoy nintendo alot more. I just hate to think about what would happen when miyomoto dies...

I know the Wii U didn't do well in sales, but man is it fun and enjoyable. I love Nintendo in that they do things their way and they don't stem into the stream of gaming where it's all about shooting things and huge convoluted stories that get 9/10 IGN ratings.

Sorry for derailing the thread a tad :P

The amount of times I derail my own thread is unbelievable so don't worry about it aha. I agree with that though, but honestly Wii U sales went up because of Smash 4 and Splatoon and I know that for a fact because I am one of the people who went out and bought a Wii U for Smash 4 and several of my friends did the same.

Yeah splatoon and smash were a huge success. The release of amiibo have also raked in big money. And with the upcoming release of the new starfox game and pokemon z, i think that fans will enjoy nintendo alot more. I just hate to think about what would happen when miyomoto dies...

Exactly how I feel. Smash 4 and Splatoon are booming with success and amiibo are doing surprisingly well too which is why I think Nintendo isn't going downhill. I just think they need to make some huge Mario game much like what they did with Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine, and Super Mario Galaxy. They need a new Mario game that is unique in itself. Personally I'd like a Sunshine 2, but I doubt it at this point But I also think reviving some older series could hit home too like how about we give lil old Ness a game in the 21st century or make a new F-Zero game? But I think for now Nintendo is steady. Not to mention that last year both Smash 4 and Mario Kart 8 were highly praised and I have seen both of them considered top games of 2014.

Anyways. Sigs to come soon. Feel free to continue this conversation tho. I don't mind, but staff might get upset. Then again this is my lil shop so I should be able to say what can and cannot happen here

The amount of times I derail my own thread is unbelievable so don't worry about it aha. I agree with that though, but honestly Wii U sales went up because of Smash 4 and Splatoon and I know that for a fact because I am one of the people who went out and bought a Wii U for Smash 4 and several of my friends did the same.

Reason I got one too pretty much, and yeah, Smash Brothers is pretty much a catalyst for high sales since it's gotten so popular.

I really hope Nintendo remains strong in the upcoming years, and I'm fairly confident they will; just pls, pls come out with a new metroid prime game not named Federation Force...

[spoiler]Rest in peace Mr. Iwata, mad respect for the influence you had on my childhood.[/spoiler]

Edited by Kiliminati