[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

That Yoshi took like 2 hours just to draw the lineart aha. But here's some art I did in like 3 minutes just because you asked for some and this is recent

NinzogI.png

This is why we can't have nice things. The eyes look terrible and I'm embarrassed to show this, but I meant for it to be terribad

k after tomorrow I will get to the requests since I have my last final, but on a side note, I had free time today and attempted to draw in a little different style than I'm used to and these cuties happened

[spoiler]

M1tKpnX.jpg

My Attack on Titan OC squad is growing

[spoiler]

Gotta have a big gang to kill those titans

[spoiler]

Though the group is divided in the branches themselves. Jiro+Maisha are Military Police, Callie+Karma+Isak are Scouts, and Mabelle+Bristol+Julietta are Garrison

[spoiler]

This will probably be colored soon(tm) cuz it's cute and I like it a lot[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

k after tomorrow I will get to the requests since I have my last final, but on a side note, I had free time today and attempted to draw in a little different style than I'm used to and these cuties happened

[spoiler]
M1tKpnX.jpg

[spoiler]
[spoiler]
Though the group is divided in the branches themselves. Jiro+Maisha are Military Police, Callie+Karma+Isak are Scouts, and Mabelle+Bristol+Julietta are Garrison
[spoiler]
This will probably be colored soon(tm) cuz it's cute and I like it a lot[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

those look amazing
LF art skills, WTT soul

[spoiler]

M1tKpnX.jpg

[spoiler]

[spoiler]

[spoiler]

I love this, it's awesome.  Can't wait to see it colored!  It's really well done, and I love how you composed the image, how everyone's pose and face seems to say a little something about their personality.  C:

I love this, it's awesome.  Can't wait to see it colored!  It's really well done, and I love how you composed the image, how everyone's pose and face seems to say a little something about their personality.  C:

Hopefully I get the motivation to color it. If only I had a drawing tablet then I may actually want to color more since I wouldn't have to deal with using my mouse anymore cuz drawing/coloring with a mouse is awful