[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

Hi hi miss Ploegy. I would love another signature made by you, please. ^_^

Text: PrinceShawn

Character/Pokemon/Whatever: Kagamine Len (from Vocaloid)

Background: I would like a blue background if possible

Anything else?: If you can add some water pokemons on the background it can be coool

Good luck and thank you in advance. []

Sorry for the choppiness of this. Haven't made one of these in while

bvOjF8X.gif

You're able to buy those units in other runthroughs if you want and you can buy abilities off them in other runthroughs as well

This is pretty good but can you slow down the speed a little bit? of the gif sprite? Thank you.Do it when you can.

EDIT: Change the font too if you can thank you.

Edited by Kouteshi

This is pretty good but can you slow down the speed a little bit? of the gif sprite? Thank you.Do it when you can.

EDIT: Change the font too if you can thank you.

If I slow it down it seems quite slow compared to a running speed, but I can do that if you really want that. As for font, I'll see what I can do, but no promises on that because I didn't like how a bunch of fonts were looking with this tbh

meh not a fan of this font, but I don't have many thin fonts right now and I'm too lazy to find them at the moment, thick fonts just didn't look good with this

Lithu4c.gif

Edited by Ploegy

I like the first example you gave for your Gif sigs >

Text: [øSSø] Drakom

Character/Pokemon/Whatever: Lance the league Champ (Adult lance please and if possible with his hair and eyes turned bright cyan (light blue) (Dragonball Z style E.g.. SSGSS)

With a strong looking Dragonite (Attack ready) please.

Background: Black/Red, (Raging Fire scene maybe?)

Anything else?: A battle scene would be great, with lance directing a hyper beam/attack off of dragonite maybe? An aggressive render/gif of dragonite preferably. also if the sig could be made wider rather then tall it would be good also

Donation : 75k if exceptional . 50k if standard

Thanks bro. pm me when ready.  

Edited by Drach

If I slow it down it seems quite slow compared to a running speed, but I can do that if you really want that. As for font, I'll see what I can do, but no promises on that because I didn't like how a bunch of fonts were looking with this tbh

meh not a fan of this font, but I don't have many thin fonts right now and I'm too lazy to find them at the moment, thick fonts just didn't look good with this

Lithu4c.gif

Thank you!

Plo I need your help, I bought the 60$ bundle of birthright and conquest and now it's making me pay for conquest, wtf do I do now

did you get a code for conquest or something? cuz it wouldn't just come in the game i don't think

Well if I'm able to select kaze it will be worth it, I almost died when the after story description of kaze was just "Retired"
[spoiler]this is why I don't do perma death[/spoiler]

In conquest iv lost no one somehow, birthright I lost
Silas
Azura
Hana I think?
Setsuna
Kaze & his brother
Corrins big sister
That diviner you get super early on
Feel like I'm forgetting peeps Edited by Heimann

In conquest iv lost no one somehow, birthright I lost
Silas
Azura
Hana I think?
Setsuna
Kaze & his brother
Corrins big sister
That diviner you get super early on
Feel like I'm forgetting peeps

Just curious how does the last cutscene go with one of the siblings missing? I didn't lose any of them