[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

Text : Torchic WOLF (the O in wolf has 2 small dots over top of it) 

Character : Leonardo DiCaprio

Background : whatever works 

Anything else? Leo #1, Give him his damn oscar already people.

Also, Can you kind of do it like how your new sig is, Have one main picture in the front, then smaller gifs kind of in the background. For the main one you could use the shot of him where he is standing infront of everyone with his arms spread wide open and for one of the gifs you could use a shot of him when he's throwing the fun coupons aka 100's off the boat

[spoiler] 

tumblr_n36gdj5dkn1qe3aixo1_500.gif

tumblr_mqj09xdjZM1qff46jo1_500.gif

[/spoiler] 

Could you use those? sorry about the size. If you can find better ones let me know

​If you consistently bug me to finish your sig/art I can deny to do it for you. I will do things as quickly as possible. Please be patient with me

Let me just quote this for you since you clearly decided to ignore it in the first place.

Not to mention that it hasn't even been 24 hours since you requested and I have been in class for 4 hours today and haven't been at my laptop until now. So chill and be patient. I am a busy college student and have life outside of making sigs believe it or not

Text:[ÅLPH]SUJAY

Character/Pokemon/Whatever:any mega

Background:whatever you see fitting o7

Anything else?:<3

Here ya go

FegFD04.png

I'm going to make a fun little tutorial on how a make sigs so be on the look out for that soon

Edited by Ploegy