[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

I hope this is alright

2p9xHTu.png

Anyways, new question time. I'm not really stuck on a sig this time, but if someone gets this question right I will do the character of their choice before any of the others. Alrighty to the question now~

What is my favorite main series Mario game?

List of Options:

Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros 2, Super Mario: The Lost Levels, Super Mario Bros 3, Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine, New Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Galaxy, New Super Mario Bros Wii, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Super Mario 3D Land, New Super Mario Bros 2, New Super Mario Bros U, and Super Mario 3D World

I may be nice and give two guesses on this one, but for now, one guess only~

[Spoiler]Asking my fav Mario game might be a little harder since it doesn't fall into the main series, but if anyone wants to guess that and they get it right I will do the Smash character sig of their choice

[spoiler]I won't do this for guessing my fav video game tho cuz I'm sure that one is obvious at this point[/spoiler][/spoiler]

i love it and want to gib you the monnies and or shekels

also sunshine

Text: VVVV Torchic in Graffiti writing or something along those lines

Character/Pokemon/Whatever:  http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/084/f/c/blaziken_vs_infernape_by_sleepyfoxes-d7blw2s.png

Or if you can't do anything with that just something with a blaziken

Background: Fire or something along those lines that would go good with it

Anything else?: Animated if possible, and thanks for taking time out to do it.

I hope this is alright

BLG5e3l.png

fuck, that's pretty sick. Thank you very much.

[spoiler] Also would it be possible to get an animated version of it? [/spoiler]

Well I don't really do animated text anymore and I would have added gifs in if there was room on both sides, but the render was just large that it wasn't possible for me to add a gif of both Infernape and Blaziken

Well I don't really do animated text anymore and I would have added gifs in if there was room on both sides, but the render was just large that it wasn't possible for me to add a gif of both Infernape and Blaziken

Oh okay, thank you anyway. I really appreciate the sig, it looks amazing :)

Hi hi Ploegy. Can you try a signature with my animated sprite for me please?:

♪ Text: CaptainFlorient

♪ Screenshot: [spoiler]hJrZ73i.png 2CrIVus.png kLna4NG.png[/spoiler]

♪ Background: Lugia if possible, or if no, a background of Johto can be great ^_^

♪ Anything Else?: Nope

Thank you so much for your time. =)

Edit: Spoiler edited.

Edited by CaptainFlorient

Hi hi Ploegy. Can you try a signature with my sprite for me please?:

♪ Text: CaptainFlorient

♪ Screenshot: [spoiler]UScDK12.png[/spoiler]

♪ Background: Lugia if possible, or if no, a background of Johto can be great ^_^

♪ Anything Else?: Nope

Thank you so much for your time. =)

Edit: Spoiler edited.

I'm assuming you want the animated IG sprite sig right? If so then I need screenshots much like these otherwise I cannot make the animation

[spoiler]

da2c7419278c63ee051f10cbe584b008.pngdf76f87a1351cd6cbfcf24781ff63183.png0d524e869289080fe57f4ac21a107891.png[/spoiler]

Amazing work Plo, thanks alot :)

No problem~ Any time c:

you gonna be at TT? i'll gib you money then. also marth #1 and sunshine was the shit. best mario game ever.

Probably not. I really don't play tbh

Alrighty, I'll do Marth next then. And yes Sunshine was the shit though Super Mario World and Super Mario 64 are also great

Not sure if I'm able to request another, but if so

[spoiler] Text: Same as the last one or similar, same words

Character/Pokemon/Whatever:  http://prntscr.com/7wn6vh< If you are able to do something with it on its side

Background: Fire or something along those lines that would go good with it

additional : If its not too much troublearrow-10x10.png, could you take out the white blotches or whatever it is (could be reflection from the sun or something or if you think its good how it is just leave it[/spoiler]

Edited by Torchic

Aw thank you guys. I'm glad people come here just to see this lil art thread of mine. I never really saw it as something super popular. Makes me feel real good about what I've brought to the community c:

Also who's been playing Mother 3 too much lately? This girl has so take lil chibis of Lucas and Claus~

tumblr_ns0kjkeu3z1rsgzmno1_400.png

Will get back to the sigs soon(tm). Once I decide to take a long enough break from Mother 3 that is

Aw thank you guys. I'm glad people come here just to see this lil art thread of mine. I never really saw it as something super popular. Makes me feel real good about what I've brought to the community c:

Also who's been playing Mother 3 too much lately? This girl has so take lil chibis of Lucas and Claus~

tumblr_ns0kjkeu3z1rsgzmno1_400.png

Will get back to the sigs soon(tm). Once I decide to take a long enough break from Mother 3 that is

Very nice Lucas and Claus! Also, I highly recommend Mother 3 for anyone who hasn't played it yet.