[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

e70c2b12a7d738bde02f4a61702224c6.png

As page king, I say that Plo must do my sig lel

one of my D&D kids is extremely into smash (he plays min 4 hours a day every day) and he is also gay. so we make a LOT of final D jokes

[spoiler]

if i have to explain what the final D is to you then i will sad

[/spoiler]

one of my D&D kids is extremely into smash (he plays min 4 hours a day every day) and he is also gay. so we make a LOT of final D jokes

[spoiler]

if i have to explain what the final D is to you then i will sad

[/spoiler]

What's the final D?
[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

PLOEGY!! I'm looking foward to my in-game character chibi drawing 0_o with my sword.. Best artist ever if you can pull of that chibi.

You need to chill. I will get to drawing your request when I get to it. Be patient. I already told you that there are requests before yours so you do not need to keep telling me about your request.

That being said if anyone who consistently bugs me will no receive their request. Also I will only give 1 warning before denying a request. This is your warning Jalair

Also my laptop is being dumb and having DNS problems that idk how the hell to fix so I am without Internet and cannot post any finished products. All I have is my phone to post from but I cannot get any of my work on it. So sorry for this setback

You need to chill. I will get to drawing your request when I get to it. Be patient. I already told you that there are requests before yours so you do not need to keep telling me about your request.

That being said if anyone who consistently bugs me will no receive their request. Also I will only give 1 warning before denying a request. This is your warning Jalair

Also my laptop is being dumb and having DNS problems that idk how the hell to fix so I am without Internet and cannot post any finished products. All I have is my phone to post from but I cannot get any of my work on it. So sorry for this setback

K got you.

Current To Do List:

Fuzzyregirock chibi
Pikachu sig for KouteshiKun
Wailmer sig for WailmerPlays
Chibi in game sprite for Jalair

Take your time, don't stress. After all, we're being ignorant and not thinking of you. Thank you for making the art, and just remember, you're very loved <3

#RedWingsForever

Here's two versions of this. One with the treasure map and one without. Was kinda hard to see the map so that's why I have the second version

8ojIZOL.gif

xjeph12.gif

Nice work once again ^_^ Ploegy really is getting better.

Hey Ploegy can you make a chibi of my in game character DnAcou1.png?1 That would be cool if you can transform my in-game character to an anime chibi 0_0. Please!!!!! do this for me Ploegy!! :D.

Also: Can he hold a sword :) or have one like going across his back like a badass. If you can do that Your my favorite sig/art creator of all time 0_0

Here ya go

31xLLtB.png