[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

Text: [Vàle] Venican

Character/Pokemon/Whatever: Mega Blaziken

Background: Really firey red background, lots of flames

Anything else?: notrly

Couldn't decide which text placement I liked better so here are two versions. Pick which ever one you like best

SaEWROB.png

BKmf3Y3.png

[spoiler]I actually really like how this sig turned out[/spoiler]

Ok quick lil to do list so I keep track of my shit:

-KouteshiKun Sprite (God bless my soul on this because I haven't sprited in like 6 months? and I tried to sprite yesterday and I just can't remember how to do shit right now so this might be put on the back burner as I relearn to fricken sprite again)

-Mega man chibi for Beldore (Have really poor sketch done of the pose. Should be done soon(tm))

-Chibi Fuzzyregirock

-Splatoon sig for Kizhaz (Just started this one)

-Raikou sig for SirVector

-Absol sig for Spaintakula

-Sig for Draekyn

Let's get down to business to defeat the Huns

[spoiler]Too bad they sent daughters and not sons. Guess no defeating the Huns today only art making[/spoiler]

I'll request something, why not

Text: [AURA] SirVector

Character stuff: A Raikou please :)

Background: Thunderstorms, lightning, something very Electric-esque

's about it for now

So I made two version because I finished the first one and really hated it so I went back and changed some things, but I'll let you decide which you like, but I think it'll be obvious why I really didn't like the first one

WKQaLAf.png

kXrBKOF.png

So I made two version because I finished the first one and really hated it so I went back and changed some things, but I'll let you decide which you like, but I think it'll be obvious why I really didn't like the first one

WKQaLAf.png

kXrBKOF.png

I can see why you didn't like the first one, but honestly, I love the work that you did here and I appreciate that you did this :). Putting this as my sig right quick

Just a little thing to show my appreciation

f9d62eb0-28eb-11e5-a176-81eecf3eec07.gif

Have this ugly Ness sprite (where in Earthbound his cheeks are the color of sand)

Aw yuss such a little Ness c:

Alrighty, time to get in on this too ;)

Text: [PkéM] Spaintakula

Character/Pokemon/Whatever: Absol/Mega Absol, whichever will actually make it easier.

Background: Dark-ish, with some parts of blue I suppose? Idk, am bad.

Anything else?: Yush, t-ty very much ;x

When was the last time I ever finished a request in the same day it was ordered? Like go me. I'm on fire today. Just wait tomorrow I'll be cooled off. Anyways, hope ya like it c:

V2IZUsM.png

When was the last time I ever finished a request in the same day it was ordered? Like go me. I'm on fire today. Just wait tomorrow I'll be cooled off. Anyways, hope ya like it c:

V2IZUsM.png

Idk when the last time was, but you surely nailed it this time *-* *-*

I love it, it really looks cool af. Thanks a lot <3 <3, will surely come back soon ifudunmindofc ;x 

Text: Draekyn VVVV

Pokemon: Shiny Arcanine, Tauros, Dragonair or Lapras, whichever is easier to find

Background: Whatever goes well with the render

Anything else?: I noticed you've got quite a few requests, take your time

And to finish the sigs off for today, here ya are. I hope you meant shiny tauros if now I can remake this

FzXNoK4.png

I certainly can make you a sig. I'll test out putting animation into my new style, but no promises, but I'm gonna try and make the chibis I need to do before I do more sigs because I can't believe I even managed to make 5 sigs today. Like wow I'm so proud of myself. Now I need to draw and make a sig Platoons and telling me I need to make for myself lol

I certainly can make you a sig. I'll test out putting animation into my new style, but no promises, but I'm gonna try and make the chibis I need to do before I do more sigs because I can't believe I even managed to make 5 sigs today. Like wow I'm so proud of myself. Now I need to draw and make a sig Platoons and telling me I need to make for myself lol

always putting my name in your excuses  :(