[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

I'm always looking for concept art for my In-game character.

If I was to give you a few reference images, would you be able to do a concept for it?

Obviously I'm in no rush, so you could get around to it whenever you wanted to <3

Well then, here are the references.

[spoiler]

czrZ0ub.png4T0JVY9.png

Also, because MMO is dumb and shows the wrong hair with the hat on, and the character is based loosely on myself...

[spoiler]

This hair is pretty much identical to my own.

C0fC1Vq.png

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Ploegy is trying to get the ban lifted off her account so hopefully she will be back if all goes well since she has no idea why she was ban in the first place. She has all requests written down and will try to do them in the meantime though she does need to begin packing for moving into her dorm. She has seen these comments you have all posted and she says that she loves you all and that she hopes to soon return

With lots of love, From Ploegy~

Ploegy is trying to get the ban lifted off her account so hopefully she will be back if all goes well since she has no idea why she was ban in the first place. She has all requests written down and will try to do them in the meantime though she does need to begin packing for moving into her dorm. She has seen these comments you have all posted and she says that she loves you all and that she hopes to soon return

I'll consider that your confession to me, Ploegy. <3

Edited by xGilanx

Oh ok thanks a lot ^^