[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

Got distracted from doing Yumi's sig and ended up finishing the base colors on this drawing \o/ idek if I'll actually shade it cuz it looks nice as is and I'm awful at shading

[spoiler]

cti3mWe.png

Really happy with how this looks. Like I can't even express how happy I am with this aha[/spoiler]

It's fantastic. C:

Got distracted from doing Yumi's sig and ended up finishing the base colors on this drawing \o/ idek if I'll actually shade it cuz it looks nice as is and I'm awful at shading

[spoiler]looks amazing :)
cti3mWe.png
Really happy with how this looks. Like I can't even express how happy I am with this aha[/spoiler]

So I've been stuck on Yumi's sig for like 3 days now so I'm sorry for being slow on the sigs. Struggling with making them look good right now . - .

But a couple quick sketches I've added to the Red/Eren Sketch (crappy quality is crappy cuz I really don't care right now)

[spoiler]

hacwETw.jpg

Sorry not sorry for doing Armin/Platinum swap cuz I felt like it

Also bonus Ploegy/Callie swap at the bottom cuz I got bored and decided to doodle that aha not actually going to be apart of the project I have in mind[/spoiler]

Edited by Ploegy

I needs moar pleogy i needs moar

J8NDT94.png

I want one of those minimalist sigs again. Can i have a grey color scheme this time with a rhydon and the text says FuzyRegirock

also i want that same wavy pattern like the other one u made me

Edited by FuzzyRegirock

Not apart of the Christmas art I need to do, but go distracted by what's going on in Smash Bros tier listing and found out Yoshi has been ranking in the top ten and was inspired to make this cuz Yoshi has been my main since N64 days

[spoiler]

tumblr_nh1wakL03r1rsgzmno1_1280.jpg[/spoiler]

My Main is Lucario lel