[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

Okay, I'll be getting to work and see how far I get with actually getting stuff done.

Also random late night doodles (Literally are terribad. So beware of terribad doodles within these spoilers)

[spoiler]

fBwVKWN.png

Ignore the shitty hands. Just a bunch of AoT OCs cuz I had nothing better to draw (Was too lazy to draw legs cuz I'm terrible at legs)

Rip Callie's freckles being drawn to light to see lol

[spoiler]

aaLDkOl.jpg

Full Body Callie[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Text:Beldore

Screenshots: (Please post in a spoiler)[spoiler]photo.jpg

it would be cool if this was added (couldnt find a smaller version ;_; ) [/spoiler]
Background:Anything that fits

Anything Else?:Something about Attack on Titan, and thanks in advance :D

Might make some edits to the text, but I thought going rather simple with this was the best way to go

[spoiler]

SGJiGp1.png[/spoiler]

Well you better be ready for more. I had a lot of time to work today while I was in the car on the way to Thankgiving meals on both sides of the family. Made my older sister drive so I could work on art

But yeah, haven't done hockey related art in awhile so I decided to combine the two~

[spoiler]

tumblr_nfqfivdSYw1rsgzmno1_1280.png

I call it Attack on Hockeytown

[spoiler]

Used this as a reference for the pose just so you know cuz I will give credit where it is deserved haha

tumblr_n2krwdjyjp1qicpp7o9_r1_500.jpg[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Quick update! I am still taking requests, but I am busy working on getting my final projects, papers, and studying for exams until next Wednesday and will have limited time to complete any requests. So feel free to request, but it probably won't get done until next week when I am on break for Christmas

next week ;_; lucky, I don't get christmas off until the 23rd and then I go back January 5th. Good luck tho

College life can be so nice, but yeah. I get off the 10th and go back on the 11th of January, but I also have to move in to my dorm since I am transferring on campus and to a different college so I have all that to deal with. A month off to work on art and sigs will be so nice though \o/

PokeMMO without Ploegy for a week? We will all die!
Good luck tho.

Aha I'll still be around, don't worry just won't have much time to work on sigs and art. I actually gotta do a graphic design project before Monday so I gotta focus on that now