[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

The regular standing pose then both the left foot ahead and the right, though I can do it with just one of the legs forward since I can flip it and it's still the same

[spoiler]

gHq01mV.jpg

rOVfNSS.jpg

Text: GymLeaderGreen

Background: Charizard

Anything Else?: If GymLeaderGreen looks too long you can just use Green

[/spoiler]

Alright due to one of the people that requested being banned on forums and the other one not being active since the beginning of last month, I will be dropping those requests and starting right on the new ones ^^

Art requests I'm still sitting on because I have had no motivation to color plus drowned in hw the last few days

*logs in*

*Ploegy still making god signatures*

Pls go Ploegy.

<3 Such love

On a side note, got some motivation for art so will be working on art the next couple of days

[spoiler]

ATCU8Me.png

Such screenshot of my terribad art I'm working on

Will actually do my requests once I find the sketches on my laptop cuz I dunno where I put them[/spoiler]

Can't resist those animated sprite sigs anymore. Too fantastic. A little question: would a follower Poke be possible to include as well, if we provide the same necessary screenshots? Wondering more so for curiosity's sake. 

{ ps. love seeing all this AoT appreciation. }

Can't resist those animated sprite sigs anymore. Too fantastic. A little question: would a follower Poke be possible to include as well, if we provide the same necessary screenshots? Wondering more so for curiosity's sake. 

{ ps. love seeing all this AoT appreciation. }

I haven't tried adding a follower Poke yet. I could test it out and see if I could do it

Tomorrow I should have some time to work on stuff again since I'll finally be free of some of my school work for the next couple of days. Have to finish this big assignment that's due tonight though. Might have some motivation to work on some stuff after, but most likely won't pick up anything until tomorrow.

[spoiler]My motivation died since I got a cold[/spoiler]