[Sig] [Art] Ploegy's Art Kingdom (Closed)

Alright Kili, here's "Marth" for ya

tumblr_nqm1xzWN861rsgzmno1_400.png

I'll also post the original with both of them together

BgykSUk.png

Also, I forgot to mention, these are transparent if that even matters

THEY ARE BOTH SO KAWAII OMG THANK YOU C:

Your drawing skills have gotten really really good, they are both awesome!

Edited by Kiliminati

AWW SHE'S SO KAWAII THANK YOU C:

Your drawing skills have improved so much, this is awesome haha

I'm only improving because I'm testing out new styles and some of them are more fitting than the styles I was doing before

So I probably won't be doing these chibi pokemon. I am attempting the Rayquaza right now and I cannot draw chibi animal like things to save my life so I probably won't even bother. Human chibis are just so much easier for me. Humans in general just are far easier than Pokemon/animals for me

Edited by Ploegy

So I probably won't be doing these chibi pokemon. I am attempting the Rayquaza right now and I cannot draw chibi animal like things to save my life so I probably won't even bother. Human chibis are just so much easier for me. Humans in general just are far easier than Pokemon/animals for me

chibi paul then he is cool  B)

Impossible.

King Ploegy, who is capable of winning hearts and kingdoms in one heartbeat, who can take challenges like a boss and loves a hockey player who doesn't know her, who walks with a Shiny Pikapika and has already showed us her true inner power by the 55 Pages of Art and Sigs! Wake up, plo, and know your true talent.

You can do it if you really think you can! 

Edited by FlareBlitzz

Impossible.

King Ploegy, who is capable of winning hearts and kingdoms in one heartbeat, who can take challenges like a boss and loves a hockey player who doesn't know her, who walks with a Shiny Pikapika and has already showed us her true inner power by the 55 Pages of Art and Sigs! Wake up, plo, and know your true talent.

You can do it if you really think you can! 

But how many drawings of Pokemon/animals have I posted on here? I can't even draw a chibi Yoshi which should be saying something

Glad to see you drawing again, Ploegy. (:

Thank you Deejaye c:

Can you draw me a chibi human on a light-house looking at the sunset from the top of the light-house?

I'm not really someone who enjoys drawing scenery so I kind of don't want to draw a lighthouse. Sorry

chibi paul then he is cool  B)

You're gonna have to tell me who Paul is because there are too many Paul's out there

Also, I'm think of doing a little series of my favorite characters as chibis once I finish the couple requests I have cuz guess who's obsessed with too much stuff? This girl But seriously, I will probably be doing Gold and Ruby from Pokespe, Eren, Mikasa, and Sasha from AoT, Robin and maybe Olivia and Lon'qu as well from Fire Emblem, and probably Ness and Lucas from Earthbound/Mother as well. We'll see if I actually feel up to it after I finish these requests.

Ignore this part-

Current Requests:

Chibi Titan - Beldore (Still gotta see if I can even draw a proper titan tbh)

Chibi Platoons - Platoons (Probably won't do Kirito and Sinon for you if I'm doing a chibi version of your trainer)

Chibi Isaac - Jalair

Chibi Paul (idek who he is, but will try once I do know who he is) - Garchompshiny

Edited by Ploegy

Also, I'm think of doing a little series of my favorite characters as chibis once I finish the couple requests I have cuz guess who's obsessed with too much stuff? This girl But seriously, I will probably be doing Gold and Ruby from Pokespe, Eren, Mikasa, and Sasha from AoT, Robin and maybe Olivia and Lon'qu as well from Fire Emblem, and probably 

AOT HYPE