what is the most loved pokemon you have IN GAME?

fite

• 8 months later...

Posted in this thread already and while that is still in my box and will never be used for anything else.  Probably my azumarill & starmie, the last two remnants that are still as they were(other than move changes) back in catchmmo and I actually had a brief bit of fun in tournaments/with friends.  The only two things that I myself personally caught that are exempt from being used as breeding material.

I think out of all my pokemon Alakazam and Blastoise recive the most attention.

Alakazam just cuz.

Blastoise was first starter and I still have a habit of keeping him around. *I know there are better water types but...*

Edited by loukenshrew
  • 3 weeks later...

my shinys of officials, some people overpay for them, but i NEVER going to sell them, every shiny has a good story to tell and nice memory n.n

Almost a year late, but I just wanna say that I sold my OT shiny NidoranF when I got it at 173 hours, I think? So yeah... I didn't really care. Some might think I regretted it, but I didn't.

come at me m8

Guess it would be my only OT shiny (semi-comp)

0Apgr0V.jpg

AKpNu9J.jpg

Lucky, my OT shiny I sold didn't have good IVs... Edited by Noad
Please do not double post, use the edit function available to you.

Weezing because when the old breeding was about I couldnt afford much so I bought some crappy koffing breeders, it was the only pokemon I bred and eventually I worked my way up to have great breeders. Eventually I grew to love koffing, and I always said to this day, one day I will own a shiny weezing. RIP weezing breeders.

Also love my OT Altaria, been through a lot.