what is the most loved pokemon you have IN GAME?

fite

My favorite poke is MsMayl's Shiny Banette.

Once Shuppet was finally a wild encounter, I basically started fapping at the chance that a shiny one could eventually be caught. After catching and raising like 10 different shuppets to level 50/100, my misc brahs knew I had a shuppet fetish.

One day I came home after the gym, after getting 2 girls phone numbers (was an off day, usually 3+), it was announced Mayl had captured a Shiny Shuppet. I nearly fainted. Once I found out it was good nature and good IVs, I fapped. Furiously.

My misc brahs watch me threaten to commit shiny suicide amongst other dangerous acts in response to Mayl saying he'll never trade (read our clan thread for epic memories), but, before long, in a true moment of misc love, Mayl traded me that Shiny Banette.

I'll never trade it. Love you Mayl. Forever mirin.

#SerratusForShuppet

This Kangaskhan

[spoiler]4j5lvq.png

Got me a first and a second place in the level 10 1vs1 tourney, and rekt uair

[/spoiler]

This Arcanine and Ninetales, my first and oldest comps. Sometimes i still use Arca ( has a good Hp too ). Got them on the same day while farming for them.

[spoiler]

24ms0go.png

14b7sjb.png

242bg1t.png

[/spoiler]

Mine would have to be my storyline Pidgeot. I started this game doing a Nuzlocke challenge, and she was literally the first Pokemon I caught (not counting my starter). It was only later that I learned what IVs were and calculated them, only to find that my bird was actually extremely good. It was overleveled (70ish) at a time when flat battles weren't a thing, but I re-EVd it anyway. It may or may not have started my Pidgey-line-obsession.

NvhsGeT.png

wiEPvb2.png

ceW9yax.png

(Turned off Moemon for a moment because this is how I caught and trained it. I might just suffocate if I don't turn it back on now though.)

Please keep this thread on topic or I will be forced to remove your posts and no one wants that right?

My favorite in game Pokemon would either be my Shiny Lapras or the new shiny Chinchou that I dream about one day having.

Please keep this thread on topic or I will be forced to remove your posts and no one wants that right?

My favorite in game Pokemon would either be my Shiny Lapras or the new shiny Chinchou that I dream about one day having.

but the shiny wooper you got after months of hunting ain't shit? 

you're going to be a terrible mother some day.

EDIT: I like my OT Red Leviator a lot. Easily my most beloved shiny. Favorite comp would have to be my Kabutops. Paid a shit load for it and I'll never regret it. Bought it pre-breeding and still use it in this new 5x31 errthang meta.

4p6hc30.png

This gal right here is my most beloved pokemon i own. I got this in my first run of the power plant first encounter inside and EV trained her (i got her before breeding was implemented) and she is my core team member when i am competitive to me she is worth far more than any shiny poke :3

My favorite poke is MsMayl's Shiny Banette.

Once Shuppet was finally a wild encounter, I basically started fapping at the chance that a shiny one could eventually be caught. After catching and raising like 10 different shuppets to level 50/100, my misc brahs knew I had a shuppet fetish.

One day I came home after the gym, after getting 2 girls phone numbers (was an off day, usually 3+), it was announced Mayl had captured a Shiny Shuppet. I nearly fainted. Once I found out it was good nature and good IVs, I fapped. Furiously.

My misc brahs watch me threaten to commit shiny suicide amongst other dangerous acts in response to Mayl saying he'll never trade (read our clan thread for epic memories), but, before long, in a true moment of misc love, Mayl traded me that Shiny Banette.

I'll never trade it. Love you Mayl. Forever mirin.

#SerratusForShuppet

Possibly one of the best things I have read on the forums lol .

I have 2

First is my one and only OT shiny

image.png

dat blue eyes too qt

found him while looking for that Addy 31/31 HP Bug 60+ Hera (pre breeding of course)

[spoiler]image.pngimage.png[/spoiler]

and my forever companion, Pen Pen

image.png

I role play as a mail man/courier (hence the get up) and what better poke to accompany me than my forever fly slave delibird. He's the very first delibird I ever caught cause back in G/S/C delibirds look dumb.My favorite animal is a penguin and I named him after misato's beer loving penguin who lives in a freezer in NGEvangelion (I'm an uber fan pls forgive me). Shittest IVs but whatever I still love him. Plus he's naughty too. :>

[spoiler]untitled.pngimage.png[/spoiler]