what is the most loved pokemon you have IN GAME?

fite

My Shiny Growlithe <<058.gif>>

It was right as I started to get a little wealth in the game. I was only a young Alpha and I didn't really know what the fuck I was doing.

I traded a Gyarados for a Ponyta. Then Ponyta for Ninetails. Then traded Ninetails to an old player Agertz for Growlithe + Cloyster + Sandslash

I've lost count at the number of times I nearly traded Growlithe but when I realised how wanted they were and that their price was constantly going up (this has been consistent since I joined) I decided it would take a godly shiny for me to part with it. 

I also miss my first OT starter Blastoise. No idea if it was any good lel. But I really liked that poke. RIP 

Good old Megatron, my first comp poke I ever made. An Adamant Tyranitar with 31/31/29/11/31/30 IVs I made already more then a year ago (!), pre-good breeding stuff.

Other then that, probably The Jolly- my jolly Ditto which helped in creating so many pokes for my friends and myself I can hardly imagine. I bought it for 1 egg from the OT back then- IVs are 29/29/26/6/29/31. I wasn't aware of it's value back then lmao

Phii, my completely non competitive, storyline Espeon was my first Eevee from way back in Sept 2012 and I love her for no reason than I've always had her and she was my very first.

My favorite pokemon is this random carrierpie that has Fera's OT on it.

I used it today for a trade and almost didn't get it back. The joy when I finally retrieved it.

I guess the nickname tells why.
[spoiler]IzWhJJQ.jpg?1[/spoiler]

A runner-up is a Flareon I bought like from March 2013 for a Shiny Tentacool, at a time when Eevee was one time only Pokemon so a competitive one was worth a lot. I wanted to get a lucky egg for the Tentacool so I could have bought another UT, but couldn't say no to this offer and later I just completely destroyed in the UU tier with this Flareon which made it to be my favorite comp in the game. I later overleveled it in daycare, but luckily flat battles arrived. It's Lonely nature, which I thought was pretty funny because it was the one Eeveelution that never got any attention.

[spoiler]52xckm6.jpg?1[/spoiler]