what is the most loved pokemon you have IN GAME?

fite

basically, what is the most important, sentimental, special pokemon that you have in pokemmo, and why?

like, is a certain comp you have special to you because its the first comp you've caught/breeded?

or is it the first shiny youve caught/traded for?

mine would have to be my first OT shiny that i haven't gotten yet but will one day :3

other than that it would have to be my first comp egg move kanga that got me to the semi finals in that single pokemon single elimination lvl 10 tournament they had a while back

fd0171d6ae33a51e026487f22fca98b0.png

and ofc, other than that would have to be my rash shiny char

whats yours & why?

y not

it was just the ingame trade one I got a long time ago and it was jolly natured, so I EV trained it for some reason and its just always in my party to fly me around. also because I tend to like certain mons with lower base stats to use them in battles for shits and giggles. farfetch'd is best bird.

what would be a fun NU comp team to use for shits and giggles?

what would be a fun NU comp team to use for shits and giggles?

I just throw together stuff that I like or think would be fun to use on showdown. By no means are they "good" teams but it's amusing for me to see if I can snag a win

I tried an NU team with Lairon, Lickilicky, Chatot, Hariyama, Gogoat and Regirock and got a few wins, huge weakness to fighting aside

Valkyrie (Shiny Competitive Fearow.)
Part of a team that won me good amount of Nu brackets.
+
Aesthetics.

Yer welcome, brah

Mine's probably my shit natured, shit IVd Espeon that I've had forever (Approximately April 2nd, 2013)