personal win/lose ratio in viridian?

DestructX

Question

14 answers to this question

They do have the feature to randomly match you up stairs in the pokemon center whenever that will be fixed. As well as trainer tower which will be happening soon hopefully. Just be patient and wait.

well those are ratio's based off of events

i'm talking about a ratio related to your personal duel status in viridian that everyone can view

I really hate when a game is counting how many times i win or lose, it pisses me off in so many ways.

Not to mention how it would kill creativity in teams, since a lot people would start caring about winning way too much.

don't see how that would kill creativity but i guess it would promote more walls

but with the addition of choice band (...) walls won't be as effective

don't see how that would kill creativity but i guess it would promote more walls

but with the addition of choice band (...) walls won't be as effective

Not to mention people that would use banned stuff anyway.

Or even worse, Ou teams against UU and suchs,

I think having a W/L record would be a nice feature to have. Pretty much all video games these days have a W/L stat some where. It doesn't have to be a competitive feature unless you make it that way. If someone wants to have a 200/0 W/L because they battle the same person, battle someone with Pokemon 50 lvl's below theirs, or battle outside of a Tier doesn't mean they are actually good. 

My suggestion would be if a W/L is added into the game it should be broken up into groups.

1. There should be a general W/L

2. Each type of battle should have it own W/L. (Friendlies, Tourney Modes, etc…)

3. The Battle Tower, Matchmaking.

4. Official Tournys should get there own special recognition. 

Tourney mode should have the Tiers built in. Like when selecting tourney mode you can pick either OU, UU, or NU. When you pick a tier the following rules will apply (Banned Pokemon, Moves, etc…). Each tier should have its own W/L. 

For official tourney's the winner should get a special recognition in some way. I was thinking, and which I think it had been suggested before is that the W/L and special recognition should be on the back of your trainer card. Which you can have an option when you right click a player you have the ability to view their card. Which then you can view their W/L records and Tourney wins. 

These are just my thoughts it would just be a nice feature to have around. Specially for the players that will be here for a long time to come.

I have always been a competitive person when it comes to video games. I'm just getting into competitive Pokemon, I'm working on my OU team and I think a W/L would be a nice feature to have. It would be a little motivation when battling people.