PokemonAura

[ÄURA] Pokemon Aura - SEPTEMBER TT CHAMPS! - BlueBreath Mom Champ Edition

9 minutes ago, cchiovitti527 said:

Edit: Apparently supposed to go in JJs PSL thread *shrugs*

not even edit XD double post for that page queen

I post it in the thread where the blank one was actually posted, it gets removed within about 30 seconds. Cheels posts it in an unrelated thread on accident, its up for 16 hours. Makes sense. 

4 minutes ago, Rigamorty said:

I post it in the thread where the blank one was actually posted, it gets removed within about 30 seconds. Cheels posts it in an unrelated thread on accident, its up for 16 hours. Makes sense. 

The logic is real in this one 

RysPicz   
5 minutes ago, Rigamorty said:

It works this way because she's a girl. Gender equality for everyone.

freds random fact of the day.

the digital millennium copy write act also known as the DMCA is this long and rather annoying US law protecting and expanding the power of copy write. for a very long time it has been used in the argument for why people should not be allowed to fixed their own products they buy from companies like apple and car makers who want to maintain control over the item after you bought it. repairing and helping people repair items from certain companies has been in the grey for a long time resulting in copywrite take downs and lawsuits in many cases. in order to prevent this an exception had to be made by the copywrite office for each and every individual product which was a endeavor to be sure.

here's the great part, enough people went down to talk to the copywrite office and petitioned for items to be moved out of the grey area and been a general bother that the copywrite office said "enough" and are trying to get the law changed. 

if you are annoying enough and waste enough time of the government they will actually do the right thing! 

https://www.copyright.gov/policy/1201/section-1201-full-report.pdf

also while you may be thinking "why the fuck is this even an issue? this should be clearly legal." in america their is a lot of favors traded for "campaign donations" which is a form of legalized bribery which is very common. 

3 hours ago, Kaerodactyl said:

Fuak I got ittttttttttttttttt

55b3980215.png 5564deecc6.png

Hide contents

EZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

i bet u its one of those redcorossed ones

4 hours ago, Kaerodactyl said:

Fuak I got ittttttttttttttttt

55b3980215.png 5564deecc6.png

Reveal hidden contents

EZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Meanwhile I don't even have a nidoking yet..

58 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Double post for Daryl

not a double post. welp I should really get some solid rest...

and later i'm the drug, right?

8 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

freds random fact of the day

this is how Asians cheat at math

SDVnRph.gif

Man that's genius haha I loved it

RysPicz   

That feel when you had the game won but you didn't pay attention to fucking happiness

fuck you @xCaptainAwesome I blame you

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.