Sign in to follow this  
PokemonAura

[ÄURA] Pokemon Aura - August AND September Team Tournament winners!- 2peat edition

oh god. If bestfriends was whiteknighting Noad before...

Don't worry Amanu. You are always #1 in her heart. At least that's what I heard.

I feel a strong drunk comin on tonight. I'll try not to make an ass out of myself in team thread later

I feel a strong drunk comin on tonight. I'll try not to make an ass out of myself in team thread later

We all know this means gunthug is going to make an ass of himself no matter how hard he tries not to

Phaggotish connection, I got disconnected today for like, 8th time. This time it was so-called "unclean disconnect" and I can't login again. I can't wait for the next friday to get both new connection and new microphone... ._.

5:20 AM

4F cannot sleep

Fred syndrome confirmed

i went to bed early last night, like 2am

[spoiler]

im actually getting a job working 8pm to 6am so fred syndrome has perks

[/spoiler]

Grats Noad :)
Late greetings from me :> typhoon made me lose electricity and internet for fkin 3days

I hope you yourself are fine? :|

fuck I love this team

I wonder what happened after I went to sleep

Congratulations for makarovmaster on his first achievment in Pokemon Aura! :) This second place is worth a lot, because losing to Frags isn't anything to be ashamed from.

makarovmaster2nd place in Standard OU Tournament 6v6 OU; Bracket; 20. June 2014 (500 Reward Points)

Also from now on, I would like you, everyone, to send your achievment in PM to this account; the bracket, link to thread and place. This will make adding achievments for us (me? xD) much easier and faster.

Check the team descriptions and send us your achievments in a PM if they aren't added yet.

Thanks! =)

(4F)

[spoiler]I also got delayed a bit with the rest of team members descriptions due to some IRL issues but I'll work on that asap[/spoiler]

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.