Sign in to follow this  
PokemonAura

[ÄURA] Pokemon Aura - August AND September Team Tournament winners!- 2peat edition

3 minutes ago, GeneralVenican said:

@fredrichnietze

u know if its a possible redirect the folder a game reads directx files from?

yes, which game? somewhere in the game their is a script saying "get dx from location" and you just have to change the location

Edited by fredrichnietze

16 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

yes, which game? somewhere in the game their is a script saying "get dx from location" and you just have to change the location

league of legends

basicly the problem is the game cant read a file when getting into a game. and the file is inside a folder i dont have acess to and by redirecting the folder it uses i can manage the files myself

and how would i be able to get direct x on a memory stick and move it over from another computer

download the installer and dont install to the default location. install to a separate location like on your desktop in a folder. somewhere in  the game files their is a text file that tells the game the location of directX which you have to modify. after this tourney i'll install lol in a windows vm and find the location of that file.

3 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

download the installer and dont install to the default location. install to a separate location like on your desktop in a folder. somewhere in  the game files their is a text file that tells the game the location of directX which you have to modify. after this tourney i'll install lol in a windows vm and find the location of that file.

ur the best

12 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

i cant seem to change the location to install it

asks for agreement, then asks me if i want bing, and just installs it after (well, now it says its already installed)

just installed in vm and fuck your right =/. hard way then. what specifically is your problem? and do you have admin rights on your pc?

get on discord

Edited by fredrichnietze

Just now, fredrichnietze said:

just installed in vm and fuck your right =/. hard way then. what specifically is your problem? and do you have admin rights on your pc?

i do not, if i had, i could just add the dll file, or just update dx myself.

when i open league, and in the game its ok, when i search for a game, finish the pick and ban process, and the client closes, and opens the game itself, it comes up a error for dx3 something something 39.dll file.

1 minute ago, GeneralVenican said:

i do not, if i had, i could just add the dll file, or just update dx myself.

when i open league, and in the game its ok, when i search for a game, finish the pick and ban process, and the client closes, and opens the game itself, it comes up a error for dx3 something something 39.dll file.

get on discord, give me screen shots of the error, and what version of windows? if i had a way for you to GET admin rights would you be ok with this? is it a pc you own? is it a family thing or what? dont want to teach you how to elevate privlages on a pc you dont own which is a bit illegal. 

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.