Sign in to follow this  
PokemonAura

[ÄURA] Pokemon Aura - August AND September Team Tournament winners!- 2peat edition

My entire network is down. I have no telephone, interwebz and televisin at home and I'm using my mobile phone as a wifi router, kek.

So yeah, just a heads up, I will have very limited access to forums and game itself now.

2 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

My entire network is down. I have no telephone, interwebz and televisin at home and I'm using my mobile phone as a wifi router, kek.

So yeah, just a heads up, I will have very limited access to forums and game itself now.

what happened?

3 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

what happened?

No idea, I couldn't get it out from lady on phone, she just mentions it's a fault on the optical fibre and that's it

1 minute ago, RysPicz said:

No idea, I couldn't get it out from lady on phone, she just mentions it's a fault on the optical fibre and that's it

got gigabit? otherwise that's bs, or everyone in your neighborhood is down too, but more liekly bs

Just now, fredrichnietze said:

got gigabit? otherwise that's bs, or everyone in your neighborhood is down too, but more liekly bs

Everyone's down as well

7 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Everyone's down as well

ahhhh shit. that could take weeks to fix. they are goign to have to replace the wire under the road. or possibly they can fix it a the internet box outside your neighborhood but i would not bet on it unless someone crashed a car into it.

Edited by fredrichnietze

8 hours ago, RysPicz said:
  Hide contents

c26963cde0469d71729ce4bb99b98cab.png

Hide contents

efea5724b5afcb4d80597de8fe753639.png

Hide contents

4f5764709a94454008ded0a5b3a02aec.png

Hide contents

829c5bee7d2bbe85e78943311c56f7d7.png

I was expecting you putting that vgc pic into atleast a 100 spoilers, ngl

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.