Sign in to follow this  
PokemonAura

[ÄURA] Pokemon Aura - August AND September Team Tournament winners!- 2peat edition

fam fam fam,

So you all know ima leave the game for Military Police during almost 1 year. Got my paper for medical visit in September then I should go in military's school around December.

Not leaving RN, but Ima clearly be less active during this time coz still have some things to do IRL, still have to train hard for sport and enjoying time with my family, friends and my GF so.

Already gave lot of comps to you and sold all I wanted so we are good.

Won't forget you and I really hope to come back once ima be done with school (and when gen V will be out (or not JAJAJA)).

So thanks,

@RysPicz coz u dad, pretty good leader and a great guy. You gave me a chance and helped me a lot when I wanted to join and when I joined AURA one year ago.

@YettoDie coz U my man, a stupid rich uguu in the game but a really nice person IRL. It was pleasure to meet you this summer and am sure we won't forget our travel for Marseille amirite ?? XD.

@SpartacusGD bro, don't even know if words are enough to describe what I think about you. Thanks for all, your help from the start, you always trusted me and believed in me even when I was a fucking noob and didn't even know what was EVs and IVs XD. ILY bro <3

@Axelgor CATHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY <33333333333333. My fucking brother, thanks for all the fun and your help in NU.

@AbdOuMarley @Maekaaay. Abbae and Maekbae, I love you guys. one, two, three, VIVA L'ALGERIE.

@xXBlu3BreathXx @ErrorGlumac BlueBrah and GluBrah. Too much fun with ya bros, am gonna miss you a lot for sure.

@DarylDixon DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG. You know even If I always trashtalk you, I love you (no uguu). You are a great person and probably one of the best NU players, but stupid guys in this game still think people help you when you play, they are just jelly coz you became pretty OP. Don't give up, ik you are waiting gen V and I really hope to see you rising one day coz you really deserve it. Don't worry, your mom gonna give u some of my news when i'll be out =3.

@Viking pierrrrrrrooooooottttttttttttttttt. Hope you can still progress in doubles till am gonna back coz you still fucking bad =D. JAJAJAJA

@Noad for all your help in the game. I know you gonna take care of my shiny pony <3. Also I mailed you 1,2 millions for next PSL season since I don't think ima be there when it gonna begins.

Thanks for this great adventure, sorry If i didn't mention everybody but u all wonderful.Should make fews events before leave for good I think

Also thanks the memes in this game that always LF problems or shitttin on others people. Hope one day you gonna realize it is just a game xd.

See ya on Facebook, whatssap or snapchat fam o7. Lub ya

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Kaerodactyl said:

fam fam fam,

So you all know ima leave the game for Military Police during almost 1 year. Got my paper for medical visit in September then I should go in military's school around December.

Not leaving RN, but Ima clearly be less active during this time coz still have some things to do IRL, still have to train hard for sport and enjoying time with my family, friends and my GF so.

Won't forget you and I really hope to come back once ima be done with school (and when gen V will be out (or not JAJAJA)).

So thanks,

@RysPicz coz u dad, pretty good leader and a great guy. You gave me a chance and helped me a lot when I wanted to join and when I joined AURA one year ago.

@YettoDie coz U my man, a stupid rich uguu in the game but a really nice person IRL. It was pleasure to meet you this summer and am sure we won't forget our travel for Marseille amirite ?? XD.

@SpartacusGD bro, don't even know if words are enough to describe what I think about you. Thanks for all, your help from the start, you always trusted me and believed in me even when I was a fucking noob and didn't even know what was EVs and IVs XD. ILY bro <3

@Axelgor CATHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY <33333333333333. My fucking brother, thanks for all the fun and your help in NU.

@AbdOuMarley @Maekaaay. Abbae and Maekbae, I love you guys. one, two, three, VIVA L'ALGERIE.

@xXBlu3BreathXx @ErrorGlumac BlueBrah and GluBrah. Too much fun with ya bros, am gonna miss you a lot for sure.

@DarylDixon DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG. You know even If I always trashtalk you, I love you (no uguu). You are a great person and probably one of the best NU players, but stupid guys in this game still think people help you when you play, they are just jelly coz you became pretty OP. Don't give up, ik you are waiting gen V and I really hope to see you rising one day coz you really deserve it. Don't worry, your mom gonna give u some of my news when i'll be out =3.

@Viking pierrrrrrrooooooottttttttttttttttt. Hope you can still progress in doubles till am gonna back coz you still fucking bad =D. JAJAJAJA

@Noad for all your help in the game. I know you gonna take care of my shiny pony <3. Also I mailed you 1,2 millions for next PSL season since I don't think ima be there when it gonna begins.

Thanks for this great adventure, sorry If i didn't mention everybody but u all wonderful.Should make fews events before leave for good I think

Also thanks the memes in this game that always LF problems or shitttin on others people. Hope one day you gonna realize it is just a game xd.

Reveal hidden contents

i know u dont know me but,  i hope you have a good one. and take care of yourself.

3 hours ago, Kaerodactyl said:

fam fam fam,

So thanks,

Reveal hidden contents

bye babe

4 hours ago, DarylDixon said:

that was like 1-2 years agoo? lol 3h for 2 fking everstones

ye but me 74635h for 0 everstone ever is how

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.