Sign in to follow this  
PokemonAura

[ÄURA] Pokemon Aura - August AND September Team Tournament winners!- 2peat edition

Double post, whatever, I really need to share some good news :)

I GOT A PROMOTION!!!! As the only person employed between january and july :)

Also there is not much place left in team msg, so I will let you know here that Im going away for a conference in WEEDnesday and I will be back in Saturday afternoon/ evening. Please do not forget to sign us (and me!) up for TT.

e:

lol I guess not double post

Edited by RysPicz

Congrats bb. How much did your pay go up? My next promotion doubles my current pay and I feel it's coming around the corner soon.

6 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Double post, whatever, I really need to share some good news :)

I GOT A PROMOTION!!!! As the only person employed between january and july :)

Also there is not much place left in team msg, so I will let you know here that Im going away for a conference in WEEDnesday and I will be back in Saturday afternoon/ evening. Please do not forget to sign us (and me!) up for TT.

e:

lol I guess not double post

Congratulations my friend! I'm really happy for u and it's always good to see how things are going awesome for my friends, dennis with his vacation trip having fun and you with your promotion, I'm proud :') 

25 minutes ago, Moetal said:

Congrats bb. How much did your pay go up? My next promotion doubles my current pay and I feel it's coming around the corner soon.

Haven't they taught you it's unproffessional to ask about the earning of others? :P

It did not go up drastically, but I went up a rank which is incredibly important as it allows me to ask for even higher rank.

25 minutes ago, Arimanius said:

Congratulations my friend! I'm really happy for u and it's always good to see how things are going awesome for my friends, dennis with his vacation trip having fun and you with your promotion, I'm proud :') 

When are you coming here to Europe?

9 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

As soon as I finish my plans to rob a bank here xD

29 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

Haven't they taught you it's unproffessional to ask about the earning of others? :P

It did not go up drastically, but I went up a rank which is incredibly important as it allows me to ask for even higher rank.

Just asking for how much % increase. 

Edit: I had a co worker in my old job who was promoted, but was way underpaid for her new position. A new hire was getting like 30% more than her for the same job. If your promotion doesn't pay you what the position entitles, you might need to jump to another company.

Edited by Moetal

22 hours ago, Arimanius said:

As soon as I finish my plans to rob a bank here xD

Problems with banks tho, especially in Venezuela is that they don't have money either haha.

1 hour ago, YettoDie said:

Problems with banks tho, especially in Venezuela is that they don't have money either haha.

Well I'd assume the bank of the government should have all the money they've stolen from us by now xD

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.